Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Tibiasock issue

Thread: Tibiasock issue

Tibiasock issue

Hello guys.

I have (not only me) problem with Tibiasock. After sending 400-4000 packets (sometimes after 5 minutes) Tibiasock crashes Tibia.
    I've observed that it happened on ExecuteRemoteCode line in Tibiasock.dll.
    On stack is 'Adler32 checksum is 0'.

I made simply test. Run Tibiasock and send packets with speed 5 packets per second.
    After few moments (1240 packet sended), Tibia crashes, bot freezed. Bot freeze due WaitForSingleObject(WorkThread,INFINITE) line in Tibiasock.

Now i have question to Darkstar. What can we do to avoid crashes?

@EDIT:

Ok, i have noticed that crashes only Thread with Tibiasock, but Windows close main thread too.
    When i close manually Tibiasock Thread, Tibia works again without complication.

Is any way to close that Thread from code?
    Last edited by Blues; 01-04-2014 at 05:52 PM.

The TibiaSock main thread, IIRC, is freezing Tibia's thread to send it's packet and is waiting for the work thread it creates to return before un-freezing Tibia's thread. I think that's how I coded it.

Because of that, anything that causes the work thread to hang will freeze the entire client. Figure out what is hanging the work thread and you will know the true issue. I'd fix it but I honestly don't have the time.

Man, i coundn't find reason from weeks!

Make work thread working for specified time, and when it elapsed just exit. It will prevent Tibia's freezing, but it might lead to undefined behavior. Anyway, I would give it a try.

or just update packet.dll if all you want is to send packets to the server. It doesn't have this kind of issue

Is the source still around?
    How to find battlelist address --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8146.html
    Updating addresses --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8625.html
    DataReader --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10387.html

Yes, tibiasock googlecode
    @szulak, I did that, but it not help

Would you mind to post some code of how did you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blues View Post
    Yes, tibiasock googlecode
    I ment packet.dll , I know the old versions can be found in the attachment. But that do not have the adler32 update.
    How to find battlelist address --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8146.html
    Updating addresses --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8625.html
    DataReader --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10387.html

Quote Originally Posted by klusbert View Post
    I ment packet.dll , I know the old versions can be found in the attachment. But that do not have the adler32 update.
    I would try to find the Stepler attachment from this amazing tutorial

http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/79...-or-Packet-dll

there Stepler did the same work as Azura, but in C++ (more readable, at least for me)