Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Unity3D Tibia client (cross plataform)

Thread: Unity3D Tibia client (cross plataform)

Red face Unity3D Tibia client (cross plataform)

Hey there,

I'm an old Unity3D game developer.
    I started playing tibia at 7.4 and stopped in 7.8.
    After taking a look at the current flash client for the game, I was not able to let it pass, It's personal, I need to develop a web client for Tibia better than CipSoft did.

Unity3D is a great tool that let you developer games and use the exact same code for all major platforms (Mac, Linux, PC, Android, iOS, Chrome, Web, HTML5).
    The ideia is use the free versions of Unity3D to make the project completely free and open source. The main target is Web platform, but I will make the client available for Mac, Windows and Linux standalone at release.
    I have been studying OTClient c++ source code, TibiaAPI source code and many other Tibia implementations in the internet, trying to learn as much as I can about how to develop the client.
    The problem is that I'm not a great c++ programmer, and I'm having quite a few problems trying to understand the code.

I'm looking for C++ developers, or anyone with knowledge in tibia protocol and file structures to help me.
    My great problem is trying to learn about Tibia connection protocols, going over this I could make the client in weeks.

Unity's games can be develop in Javascript, C# and Boo. I'll be using C# for the entire project.

(this is a small video of the early stages of development, its a test reading spr and dat files)
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...02818052733833

Administrator
    For Tibia connection protocols, check out OTS (Open-Tibia Server), TFS (The Forgotten Server), and/or OTClient, among many other sources. These are all open-source and can be found with a quick google search. You can even extract the .swf of the flash client and decompile it to get it's connection protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by ivanzim View Post
    Hey there,

I'm an old Unity3D game developer.
    I started playing tibia at 7.4 and stopped in 7.8.
    After taking a look at the current flash client for the game, I was not able to let it pass, It's personal, I need to develop a web client for Tibia better than CipSoft did.

Unity3D is a great tool that let you developer games and use the exact same code for all major platforms (Mac, Linux, PC, Android, iOS, Chrome, Web, HTML5).
    The ideia is use the free versions of Unity3D to make the project completely free and open source. The main target is Web platform, but I will make the client available for Mac, Windows and Linux standalone at release.
    I have been studying OTClient c++ source code, TibiaAPI source code and many other Tibia implementations in the internet, trying to learn as much as I can about how to develop the client.
    The problem is that I'm not a great c++ programmer, and I'm having quite a few problems trying to understand the code.

I'm looking for C++ developers, or anyone with knowledge in tibia protocol and file structures to help me.
    My great problem is trying to learn about Tibia connection protocols, going over this I could make the client in weeks.

Unity's games can be develop in Javascript, C# and Boo. I'll be using C# for the entire project.

(this is a small video of the early stages of development, its a test reading spr and dat files)
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...02818052733833
    My advice is to learn it yourself. You won't be able to rewrite the code *your way* using C# if you can't read it their way in C++. Most OT sources are well commented, or make a lot of sense. If you can't understand them, there is going to be a far bigger problem later on.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post
    My advice is to learn it yourself. You won't be able to rewrite the code *your way* using C# if you can't read it their way in C++. Most OT sources are well commented, or make a lot of sense. If you can't understand them, there is going to be a far bigger problem later on.
    Dont get me wrong. I'm able to rewrite c++ "im my way", the thing is, i can not understand the logic behind so many classes (im talking about OTclient source codes), which package to send, what will i recieve, what kind of encryption it is used, how to decrypt.... what to send, how to send, and stuff like that. This kind of thing is hard to learn from source code (and OTClient source code is far away from being well documented)

Administrator
    You can check out how CipSoft handles it in their flash client. Here is a link to the .swf file of the current flash client: Tibia 1032 Flash Client SWF

Use any SWF decompiler you wish.