Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibianic Bot - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tibianic Bot

Is it compatible with windows 8.1? because when i start the program, it wants from me to write correct passwords... I wrote my passwords then "WRONG PASS" how i can repair it?

//edit

oh i forgot about tpforums:dotorg.

Anyway i think is not compatible with windows 8.1 because i started this program with compatible (windows xp service pack 3) but i cant do nothing here - when i load script "runemaker" this program is closing.
    Last edited by Keerov; 05-20-2014 at 08:08 PM.

Hey, I don't know if you want to make it open source. I'm a C# programmer, I'm willing to help.

I was wanting to make a bot too, but I don't have time to start it from scratch (searching for values and so) , let me know if you want help. Btw (it's in C#?)

Windows 8.1 here too, and nothing happens after the authentication, the program simply close

Worked now, there's an annoying bug in the cavebot, it keeps clicking outside tibia window. I use 2 screens for example. On one I want to let it cavebotting, and I'm working on the other, but it keeps clicking outside tibia screen. Even if I disable looting, it keeps clicking.

This happens everytime it opens a dead corpse, but it don't even take the gold.

About a third of the time it seems to just do nothing when activated. Made a simple rat script with just nodes and points to walk at it followed the movements just fine however it doesn't attack any Rats. (I don't see a place in the bot to add targets maybe i'm just not seeing the correct box to do it or don't know the format to make a targeting.txt file). When I manually kill a rat it attempts to loot it but clicks an incorrect location of the corpse and tries to move the loot to outside the far right side of the loot container backpack.

Zero functionality with the scripter (can't get it to use basic hotkeys such as say, attack, or movew) slime trainer works I think. Pretty much the only way it seems to get the bot to attack a target is by activating the slime trainer. I'm using windows 7. I tried running it in compatibility mode with xpsp3, windows vista etc still the same functionality. Also it seems if you try hitting "enter" instead of clicking ok on the authentication screen it seems that causes it to bug out lol.

I'm willing to help with the code. THere are some points that I think that are important.

*Auto-Eat
    *Auto-spell
    *Fix the looter on the cavebot(at least for gold coins)

Comeon, can someone post the sources and we all can help!

think you got to set the game screen positions #upleft and #downright or something like that, they are in the settings

I'd like to help, specially with the healer, and the looter, and some fixes on the cavebot. These are some stuff that I'm really missing.

AVG PSW.Generic11.HKM 20140523
    Norman Obfuscated.gen!r 20140523
    TrendMicro-HouseCall TROJ_GEN.F47V0517 20140523
    VBA32 TScope.Trojan.MSIL 20140523

??

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/5...5813/analysis/