Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibianic Bot - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tibianic Bot

nah, i've been using it for a while now and also seen the sources, its a false positive

its safe, although really out of date

can you made a Full light?
    Last edited by alexciekas; 06-21-2014 at 03:23 AM.

i have the source of this bot, named "classic bot", i need that this bot work in tibianic.. that source its original tibia 7.4, 7.72 version, ca help to make this bot only work in tibianic??

So i've been getting requests for a better bot, but i've been busy so it's going slow.-
    Since the bot i've posted here is really outdated and probably detected by their anti bot stuff, im going to deactivate the auth.
    Some of the features i've added right now:

Also working on cavebot features avoidfront and exori vis bot.

Who wants the new bot, the auth costs 30k, PM me for details etc,

Also with the auth purchase i'll tell you how to bypass their anti-bot!

Does it have a fishing tool? Lighthack? Because those are like the only two things I want... lol.

Yes it does

Faun :3 bro I need ur bot :< or lighthack pls :<

Wrong pass

If u'd read a few posts above it's not working anymore since it wasn't safe to use because it was so outdated...

but u will activate that again? or not?