Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

JonBot-NG Public release! - Page 2

View Poll Results: What do you think of the bot?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★ - 5 star. It's great.

8 47.06%
  • ★★★★ - 4 star. Pretty good.

0 0%
  • ★★★ - 3 star. It's ok.

0 0%
  • ★★ - 2 star. Needs work.

1 5.88%
  • ★ - 1 star. Absolutely Terrible.

6 35.29%
  • No opinion.

2 11.76%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JonBot-NG Public release!

Quote Originally Posted by zezenia View Post
    Very nice! it loot items or just gold? he loot everything or you should add what you want to bot drop?
    It loots everything in the opened container/corpse.

I donwload the bot and installed java 8 in my windows 7 64 bits. But when i start the bot it open normal, but dont work anything, i configured to use mana train with f10 hotkey with 40% of mana, light hack and eat food. Then i pressed start, no one function worked...
    Did you set up your bps correctly? This is a very important part of using the bot.

Ye, i opened the zezenia and the bot, then opened all backpacks, and set in bot (main -1 , mana - 2, hp -3, arrow - not used, food -4, loot -5). Also copy files to windows32 paste
    My zezenia is playing with administrador mode, can it be a problem? i tried to execute without be a admnistrador, but my zezenia give one error and i cant open without user administrador.

1 - main bp
    2 - mana potions
    3 - health potions
    4 - food/arrow
    5 - loot bps (fully expanded)
    6 - first loot bp from 5 opened

Only bps on right hand side. Everything else on left hand side.
    Abilities window, not minimized.

Ye, i opened the zezenia and the bot, then opened all backpacks, and set in bot (main -1 , mana - 2, hp -3, arrow - not used, food -4, loot -5). Also copy files to windows32 paste
    My zezenia is playing with administrador mode, can it be a problem? i tried to execute without be a admnistrador, but my zezenia give one error and i cant open without user administrador.

The administrator could be the issue. Try changing zezenia's gfx mode to something else, and then close and try not running as administrator.

Alternatively, you can run jonbotng as admin.

Goto start menu. Type cmd in the search area and when it appears, right click and run it as administrator.
    Then paste the following command.

java -jar C:\ your file path \ JonBot-NG.jar
    Last edited by JBot; 05-21-2014 at 03:38 AM.

Did like the screenshoot but dont work yet...
    I tried to make a mini "script" to test the walking, and it dont work too, but when i back to bot channel, it start to change like healing, misc, cavebot,bps, hotkeys. like pressing the \/ button... the bot is trying to walking down, but only work in channel of the bot. I think the bot isnt recognizing the zezenia.
    i will try with bot in adm mode , just a second. will post a feedback

Did you try my last post? You either need to run both as administrator, or neither.

Also updated the binary to fix a few bugs discovered over the past few days.

Re-download if interested. Here
    Last edited by JBot; 05-21-2014 at 03:48 AM.

i am trying to execute the bot with admistrator because i cant openzezenia without administrador (i dont know why)...
    when i did the instructions Goto start menu. Type cmd in the search area and when it appears, right click and run it as administrator.
    Then paste the following command.

java -jar C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\JonBot-NG\JonBot-NG.jar
    it say error: invalid or corrupt jarfile c:\user\xxx

Ok, re-download the file. I just did so, and ran it with double click, and through the cmd window, both without issues.

Sorry, dont understand, re-download what file? the bot? and open normal?