Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

JonBot-NG Public release! - Page 4

View Poll Results: What do you think of the bot?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★ - 5 star. It's great.

8 47.06%
  • ★★★★ - 4 star. Pretty good.

0 0%
  • ★★★ - 3 star. It's ok.

0 0%
  • ★★ - 2 star. Needs work.

1 5.88%
  • ★ - 1 star. Absolutely Terrible.

6 35.29%
  • No opinion.

2 11.76%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: JonBot-NG Public release!

Quote Originally Posted by zezenia View Post
    Sure,
    I am having anther problem, i set all backpacks:
    bp 1 = main
    bp 2 = mana
    bp 3 = hp
    bp 4 = food
    bp 5 = bp with 5 backpacks emptys
    then i open the first bp of the bp5...

The problem is my screen is to small to expand the bp 5... if i expand all it wont have space to the loots corpses... another problem is, when i try to make get a loot the bot is crazy and try push my start bar...
    How i fix it?

first fix is to use 1920x1080 resolution. get a monitor/tv that supports it.
    second fix. dont have a food bp.
    third fix. if you cannot do either of the above.... you cant use looter.

How many bps can you fit with the loot bp fully expanded?

The bot goes "crazy" because its trying to loot corpses, but it cant reach them because of the size of your screen. :/
    ALSO, make sure you start zezenia before starting the bot. If you started the bot before zezenia, restart it.
    Last edited by JBot; 05-21-2014 at 04:47 AM.

i cant use then ;c because i dont have a tv/ monitor who support 1920x1080 resolution, i tried to remove the food bp and hp bp, but he continue trying to pull the loot from the start bar... maybe in future have another update with where we can choose the resolution. Mine max resolution is 1366x 768.
    I wont use the bot for hunt now because need loots, but probably will use for heal.

Thank you

i cant use then ;c because i dont have a tv/ monitor who support 1920x1080 resolution, i tried to remove the food bp and hp bp, but he continue trying to pull the loot from the start bar... maybe in future have another update with where we can choose the resolution. Mine max resolution is 1366x 768.
    I wont use the bot for hunt now because need loots, but probably will use for heal.

Thank you
    How many bps can you fit on right side?
    And did you start zezenia before you started bot?

You are also the second user I have with low resolution. If I get any more, I will code a fix for you all. Maybe by allowing the extended loot bp on left hand side instead of right.
    Last edited by JBot; 05-21-2014 at 04:55 AM.

8 bps, no one expanded... no more space for NOTHING (like loots)
    5 bps, one expanded all.... no more space for NOTHING (like loots)

Ye, i started the zezenia before the bot.

8 bps, no one expanded... no more space for NOTHING (like loots)
    5 bps, one expanded all.... no more space for NOTHING (like loots)

Ye, i started the zezenia before the bot.
    Ok, well I am working on a fix now. I will have it done in a day or two.

Thank you very much, i voted 5 stars for the bot. Isnt perfect yet, but its a good project to go ahead.
    I will be waiting for the new version. If you add a way to u choose resolution you want, will help a lot of peoples. Because like on my country is hard to see people using monitors with resolution with 1400+.

For today i will sleep, have to work tomorrow, thank you again...
    See ya

Thank you very much, i voted 5 stars for the bot. Isnt perfect yet, but its a good project to go ahead.
    I will be waiting for the new version. If you add a way to u choose resolution you want, will help a lot of peoples. Because like on my country is hard to see people using monitors with resolution with 1400+.

For today i will sleep, have to work tomorrow, thank you again...
    See ya

Thank you. I appreciate the vote. I am implementing the fix now for low resolution users. Should be done by tomorrow.

Just another question, i tried the cavebot without use the looter... how i make to the bot stop to walk to kill the monster? the bot is running everywhere with the monster.

Just another question, i tried the cavebot without use the looter... how i make to the bot stop to walk to kill the monster? the bot is running everywhere with the monster.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Does the bot attack (red circle) the monsters and keep walking? Or does it not right click the monster at all?

Quote Originally Posted by JBot View Post
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Does the bot attack (red circle) the monsters and keep walking? Or does it not right click the monster at all?
    The bot attack (red circle) the monster and keep walking (dont wait the monster die).