Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

JonBot-NG Public release! - Page 5

View Poll Results: What do you think of the bot?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★ - 5 star. It's great.

8 47.06%
  • ★★★★ - 4 star. Pretty good.

0 0%
  • ★★★ - 3 star. It's ok.

0 0%
  • ★★ - 2 star. Needs work.

1 5.88%
  • ★ - 1 star. Absolutely Terrible.

6 35.29%
  • No opinion.

2 11.76%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: JonBot-NG Public release!

Quote Originally Posted by zezenia View Post
    The bot attack (red circle) the monster and keep walking (dont wait the monster die).
    Does it keep walking the waypoints, or just keeps walking one direction?

Quote Originally Posted by JBot View Post
    Does it keep walking the waypoints, or just keeps walking one direction?
    It keep walking the waypoints (dont wait the monster die), if the monster is blocking the way he jump some waypoints i think (tested for some seconds only).

It keep walking the waypoints (dont wait the monster die), if the monster is blocking the way he jump some waypoints i think (tested for some seconds only).
    Thats probably a bug related to the looter (having it disabled while botting).... Ill have to fix that as well.

Tried now again, when he find a monster, he attack and stop to walk...(its correct now) but i had looting disable, just cavebot actived, then when the monster die the mouse start to make an square around the corpse of the monster for infinite time.

Tried now again, when he find a monster, he attack and stop to walk...(its correct now) but i had looting disable, just cavebot actived, then when the monster die the mouse start to make an square around the corpse of the monster for infinite time.
    Yea, I dont think i ever factored in the idea of botting without looting. Probably a few bugs there to fix. ;p

Ok, I added the option to put the bp of loot backpacks into the top left side of the client instead of on the right side like the other bps. This should give enough room for users with lower resolutions. Uploading now. Users with older versions of the bot that want to make use of this version will need to delete their old settings that are in their My Documents folder named JonBot-NGSettings.

As always, there might be a few bugs. Let me know if you encounter any so that I may fix.

If any zezenia dev's read this, please do try to patch your game against my bot. As stated in this thread and others, this is a learning experience for me. I'd love to learn how my bot could be detected/thwarted, so that I can figure out how to thwart the thwarting. This bot isn't going anywhere until I feel I have nothing else to learn. I might be slow updating this, but it will get updated.

i cant use then ;c because i my monitor cant support 1920x1080 resolution. Can you make some modification ?
    Ty

Its working now with the option to make loot bp in left side...
    Some bugs
    Sometimes when you press the "center" to create the waypoint it refers to another waypoint totally inaccessible, buging the script if u dont delete it...
    Sometimes it open the corpse and start to run to next waypoint and then the bot try to pull, but isnt more acessible to pull because is far from the corpse.
    Sometimes it following the waypoints and find a monster a little far and ignore him going to next waypoint...
    Sometimes the targeting attack a monster and cancel the attack and do this like 3~~5 times or until the monster die to stop cancel the attack

Ideas from my mind to try help the bot:
    If u make to follow the monster if any monster appear on screen (then it wont ignore more monsters)
    If u make to the bot open the corpse before attack another one monster (then the bot wont lose loots if a monster dies above of another)
    Try to solve this problem of make waypoints.

The light hack here flashs severals times, its normal?

Here are my feedback for cavebot (didnt tried use the heal options)

For now i wont use cavebot because have some bugs to solve (cant stay afk for a few minutes because the bot stop)

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by braulio View Post
    i cant use then ;c because i my monitor cant support 1920x1080 resolution. Can you make some modification ?
    Ty
    Read the entire thread. You can use. I added a feature for low resolution users like yourself.