Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

JonBot-NG Public release! - Page 6

View Poll Results: What do you think of the bot?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★ - 5 star. It's great.

8 47.06%
  • ★★★★ - 4 star. Pretty good.

0 0%
  • ★★★ - 3 star. It's ok.

0 0%
  • ★★ - 2 star. Needs work.

1 5.88%
  • ★ - 1 star. Absolutely Terrible.

6 35.29%
  • No opinion.

2 11.76%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: JonBot-NG Public release!

Quote Originally Posted by zezenia View Post
    Its working now with the option to make loot bp in left side...
    Some bugs
    Sometimes when you press the "center" to create the waypoint it refers to another waypoint totally inaccessible, buging the script if u dont delete it...
    Sometimes it open the corpse and start to run to next waypoint and then the bot try to pull, but isnt more acessible to pull because is far from the corpse.
    Sometimes it following the waypoints and find a monster a little far and ignore him going to next waypoint...
    Sometimes the targeting attack a monster and cancel the attack and do this like 3~~5 times or until the monster die to stop cancel the attack

Ideas from my mind to try help the bot:
    If u make to follow the monster if any monster appear on screen (then it wont ignore more monsters)
    If u make to the bot open the corpse before attack another one monster (then the bot wont lose loots if a monster dies above of another)
    Try to solve this problem of make waypoints.

The light hack here flashs severals times, its normal?

Here are my feedback for cavebot (didnt tried use the heal options)

For now i wont use cavebot because have some bugs to solve (cant stay afk for a few minutes because the bot stop)

Thank you

The bugs you are having with the cavebot are due to you having a slow pc. Seriously. The only thing you can do, is download the source code, and compile it yourself with increased timing delays to allow your pc enough time to process things.
    The flickering for the light is normal. Every time something is updated in the client, the light value is restored to it normal state. The bot then resets it to max light. Hence the flickering. I could NOP the light value method in the zezenia client, but meh.

The timing issues of the cavebot wont affect the healer or spell trainer though if you want to use those.

No,i dont think its my computer, my computer is a good one, i7 etc... But anyway, i will use another functions of the bot.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by zezenia View Post
    No,i dont think its my computer, my computer is a good one, i7 etc... But anyway, i will use another functions of the bot.

Thank you
    Well, its still a timing issue. Things are either going too quickly, or too slowly.

As for it walking past monsters, can't be fixed (or at least I'm not wasting time on that).
    As for it missing loot. Can't be fixed (or at least I'm not wasting time on that).

I will note that I do not encounter any of those issues on my pc. i have an i5.

The incorrect waypoint issue, I've no clue what causes that. :|

The bot is open source, because I am hoping someone else will take over development, or use my code to create their own version that they will maintain. I do not plan on making this bot any more advanced than it is right now.

I've already taken over 70 levels with my bot. I start the cavebot and watch movies or play ps3. It never bugs out for me.

JBot, I tried it out your bot for the first time, installed correctly, when I try to use it, like activating healing, it starts like bringing up a window on the top right.. Restore/Minimize etc. as if I right clicked the top of the window... Any ideas why?

Quote Originally Posted by DatBOTTER View Post
    JBot, I tried it out your bot for the first time, installed correctly, when I try to use it, like activating healing, it starts like bringing up a window on the top right.. Restore/Minimize etc. as if I right clicked the top of the window... Any ideas why?
    Make sure you aren't covering up the manabar. Make sure you start the bot, after starting zezenia. Not before. Make sure you set the bps correctly in the bot.

Quote Originally Posted by JBot View Post
    Make sure you aren't covering up the manabar. Make sure you start the bot, after starting zezenia. Not before. Make sure you set the bps correctly in the bot.
    Manabar? You mean where the HP/MP stats are? it is fully open on the left side of the screen and yes I open zezenia first, setup the bot and then click start.. For the backpacks, I'm think I'm doing it right, I read the past posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DatBOTTER View Post
    Manabar? You mean where the HP/MP stats are? it is fully open on the left side of the screen and yes I open zezenia first, setup the bot and then click start.. For the backpacks, I'm think I'm doing it right, I read the past posts.
    Download the new version I am uploading now from the first page. You will also need to delete your old settings in your my documents folder. I released a bugfix a few days ago to fix such an issue, but I'm not sure that I compiled the new binary for it. Download the new file and test it. If I'm right, it should fix that issue.
    Last edited by JBot; 05-29-2014 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBot View Post
    Download the new version I am uploading now from the first page. You will also need to delete your old settings in your my documents folder. I released a bugfix a few days ago to fix such an issue, but I'm not sure that I compiled the new binary for it. Download the new file and test it. If I'm right, it should fix that issue.
    Will download and test it later when I get back.

I set up everything properly, but when i start the bot it spams heal + manas. everything that's not a bp window is on the left maximized.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakess View Post
    I set up everything properly, but when i start the bot it spams heal + manas. everything that's not a bp window is on the left maximized.
    Bot doesn't work atm until I (or someone else) updates the addresses.