Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

JonBot-NG Public release! - Page 7

View Poll Results: What do you think of the bot?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★ - 5 star. It's great.

8 47.06%
  • ★★★★ - 4 star. Pretty good.

0 0%
  • ★★★ - 3 star. It's ok.

0 0%
  • ★★ - 2 star. Needs work.

1 5.88%
  • ★ - 1 star. Absolutely Terrible.

6 35.29%
  • No opinion.

2 11.76%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: JonBot-NG Public release!

Thanks hope you can update it soon. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakess View Post
    Thanks hope you can update it soon. Good luck!
    I will. I'm just giving the zezenia dev's time to finish patching bugs so that I don't have to update several times.

Alright ill be stalking the forums until then good luck!

The bot looks very helpful.
    however, I don't think its gonna be popular until it gets easier to use. For example, I couldn't even open the bot, haha.
    I wish you the best luck in this project. I'll be following this thread for now on.

Quote Originally Posted by zzfan View Post
    The bot looks very helpful.
    however, I don't think its gonna be popular until it gets easier to use. For example, I couldn't even open the bot, haha.
    I wish you the best luck in this project. I'll be following this thread for now on.
    There are a few reasons for that.

1)This bot isnt current with the current Zezenia version. The address offsets at a minimum need to be updated.
    2)There could be compatibility issues. This was a pet project of mine, not really made for others, but released for them anyways(cause im nice).
    3)I am no longer updating this. The code is available if anyone else wants to though.

hi i have problem i using system linux mint and open terminal in folder jonbot and writing command
    java -jar JonBot-NG.jar
    console say my error:
    Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no JIntellitype in java.library.path
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java :1865)
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:870)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1119)
    at GUI.GUI.<init>(GUI.java:54)
    at GUI.GUI$15.run(GUI.java:1113)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Invocation Event.java:311)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.j ava:749)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:702)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:696)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPri vilege(ProtectionDomain.java:75)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java: 719)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilter s(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(E ventDispatchThread.java:116)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarch y(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispa tchThread.java:101)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispa tchThread.java:93)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThre ad.java:82)

you would be honorable god if you could make non-injected bot for zezenia that reads pixels, since you never have to update it when itīs finnished, or if you update the bot one last time and put a guide up how to make it up to date

i download and dont see archive.exe to open bot.

Can someone help to find the current address memories?

I have compiled the JonBot-NG but not working. I need to change the address memory