Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

BlizzBot - V0.1 (Remake) - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: BlizzBot - V0.1 (Remake)

glad you like it, and all donations are appreciated

Next Release Details!
    (Everything bag related need a little more work, handeling and parsing through all bags)
    * Gold looting (Coins, Bars, those green shiny things) - 90% *
    * Log out on low mana pots - 90%*
    * New more stable combat system (Same principle in an entirely different way) - 70% done*

Can't wait! I'm only using the healer atm ( mainly auto manas) mostly because i find the current cavebot real primitive ( i play a mage and there is no keep distance).I am however looking to future updates to the cavebot. I know making a bot must take a lot of time but were here to support you keep up the good work!

In regards to next release, I am changing the attack system completely, it will be supporting rangers well now.

Sorry for taking so long, tried 3 different ways of handeling attack and looting by now :P
    Last edited by zarcon; 06-29-2014 at 05:06 PM.

NICE WORK MAN xD!!! I wait FOR UPDADE xDD GOOD LUCK

good job, auto atk really this bad as well
    I hope all goes well good luck

It's botting well for me these days, few adjustments needs to be done, some work on the targeting, and most of all, the walking, some people have experienced crashes.

I've had a few myself last couple of days, so I know what I've to fix, then it should become quite stable.

The walking is edited a bit aswell, It will not stop at each waypoint, nor may it actually walk to the exactly right location, but close enough, I'm gonna add some checks to make sure that the user is on the correct level, incase you, by accident walk down a hole or a ladder, so it will bring the player back up to the correct location.

(By exactly right I don't mean that it may run off somewhere, just maybe 2 steps off target)
    Last edited by zarcon; 07-01-2014 at 02:03 PM.

I've been using it for a few days, I took the 83-102 level in 4 days
    however I died 2 times because the auto atk still in testing.

you are going the right way

Looking forward thanks for keeping us posted.

Got a little bit bored of it, need a break, and work starts in a couple of days. I am just gonna wrap up a quick logout feature, so incase the bug I was talking about occures the character will logout insstead.

Loot in the release will just support one bag for goldbars, one for coins and one for misc items, and yes, it will loot everything for now.

I'll try to finish the logout on low mana pots aswell (I'll just go with low mana pots for now) as they are the most important ones.

I'll make a little guide for it, equal to the one for setting the game area.

And most likely, due to the low amount of players, and donations, this will probably be the last update which is released from me for this game.
    I want to thank people for their support, specially the 3 donors.
    Last edited by zarcon; 07-02-2014 at 01:35 PM.