Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Reading Mem in PXG Client - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reading Mem in PXG Client

Cuz they use custom library with ASLR.
    You can disable it by modifing PE HEader of dll

I'm having troubles to find adresses on this new pxg client too... =/

Can anyone give me a tip to how i can disable this custom ASLR library? Or how i can get this values in another way?

The client seems not to use ASLR.
    The address and pointers are working for me, but I had no progress, only reading health, poke health, direction, outfit, everything useless at the mommet.
    oi amiguinhos

Hello friends. I don't want to create new thread for now and I can see we all here know pokexgames game well. So I am trying really hard to find addresses in this game too! Finding addresses in tibia was really easier.

For example I am trying to find address with my current nick, so i put my Nick as string in cheat engine and find like 5 addresses that dont change. Then I relog on another character and the found addresses doesn't change , they stay with the same values with my previous nickname. When I try to find addresses with new nick name I found another 5~ ones , and do it againt on another character so I end up with 15 non-changing addresses with all my nicknames I have log on. So it is example how it's hard to find even a current nickname address in this client. Maybe there's some better way to do it, but I don't know that

Anyway I' am working really hard to find Pokemons ID's, for example I would like to have bot that knows what pokes are on the screen. I tried to do it with targeting/untargeting a pokemon and checking value. I've found one STATIC address, that had constant value for every single pokemon - not the type -> every ratata on the screen has another value.

Does anyone of you tried to find some addreses, Can you help me with some tricks? ^^
    Last edited by Pochodnia; 01-10-2016 at 01:51 AM.

The OTClient is really hard to find address, because everything is a pointer to an object instead of structs like in the old tibia client.
    The player name you can read by finding the LocalPlayerPtr + 0x20, that is a pointer to String.
    You can find the LocalPlayerPtr by searching the player direction that is offset 0x28
    You can download the OTClient sources and analyze the structures that you want to read. It will be a little easier, but still hard.
    oi amiguinhos

Thank you for tips

Already found addres to player direction

Now Im gonna check out otclient sources soon

I have found Nick,MaxHP and character speed !

Any tricks to find item ID's ? Also is it possible somehow to check ID on selected pos (X,Y,Z) ? (XYZ adresses of my characters are successfully found )

Any idea how to find a sprite id? I dont know any, and If its object-oriented programmed the place of the sprite id generated on the game windows is changing place in memeory every time its been generated. I think theres some list containg all the graphics drawn on the game window, any possibilities how to find it?

What offset is character speed ?
    I don't know how to read item id, container structure is very hard
    The next thing I want to read is cooldown bar, but it is very hard aswell
    oi amiguinhos

speed is little under direction

uint32 m_id;
    std::string m_name; //+20
    uint8 m_healthPercent;
    Otc:irection m_direction; //+28
    Outfit m_outfit;
    Light m_light;
    int m_speed;