Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

How to bot on a custom client? (spider-server.com)

Thread: How to bot on a custom client? (spider-server.com)

Question How to bot on a custom client? (spider-server.com)

I tried so many different things but I just can't get the bot to inject. Can someone please tell me how it's possible to bot on there? Please PM me, if the method works I will pay you $3 to paypal (since that's all I have).

Is it a specific bot you're trying to inject or are you trying to make your own?

Trying to inject magebot into it since it's 8.71. I'd be satisfied with any bot working, only need it for cavebot.
    Last edited by Klonopin_; 07-21-2014 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klonopin_ View Post
    Trying to inject magebot into it since it's 8.71. I'd be satisfied with any bot working, only need it for cavebot.
    Well depending on how they've changed the custom client I don't think it is plausible to trying to fix it unless you have access to the source code, and even then depending on if they have anti-bot protection it might get hard to fix.

Administrator
    Stop spamming the forum. One thread is enough.

If someone manages to inject magebot or any other bot into it, please PM me, I'll pay

After I find out how TBot for tibianic goes I willbe making it available for other servers