Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Packet Structure

Thread: Packet Structure

Packet Structure

Hello, I have a little doubt, when I make and send the 'Movieng item from container to container' packet all I get is a blue effect on me (like the logg in effect or teleportation effect)
    But I get any message from the game so I'm thinking that I have the wrong structure, what do you think?

Code:
    char retbuf[256];

retbuf[0]=15;
    	retbuf[1]=0;

retbuf[2]=0x78;

retbuf[3]=0xff;
    	retbuf[4]=0xff;
    	retbuf[5]=sourceContNr;
    	retbuf[6]=0;
    	retbuf[7]=sourcePos;
    	retbuf[8]=objectId&0xff;
    	retbuf[9]=(objectId>>8)&0xff;
    	retbuf[10]=sourcePos;

retbuf[11]=0xff;
    	retbuf[12]=0xff;
    	retbuf[13]=targetContNr;
    	retbuf[14]=0;
    	retbuf[15]=targetPos;

retbuf[16]=qty;

sendPacket(retbuf);
    Add: I also tried the structure in this page http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/23...ket-Structures but is the same.
    Last edited by Lolrapa; 08-23-2014 at 04:59 PM.

Code:
    SendPacketToServer((byte)0x78, (byte)0xFF, (byte)0xFF, (byte)(0x40 + origin), (byte)0x00, (byte)position, (UInt16)itemid, (byte)position, (byte)0xFF, (byte)0xFF, (byte)(0x40 + target), (byte)0x00, (byte)newpos, (byte)count);

Quote Originally Posted by wgrzelak View Post
    Code:
    SendPacketToServer((byte)0x78, (byte)0xFF, (byte)0xFF, (byte)(0x40 + origin), (byte)0x00, (byte)position, (UInt16)itemid, (byte)position, (byte)0xFF, (byte)0xFF, (byte)(0x40 + target), (byte)0x00, (byte)newpos, (byte)count);
    Wope! Fast and efficent, thank you!

I have another little question since you seems to know, when I try to open a corpse I have to wait 10 seconds after the creature is dead, if I try to open it before that time I get a "Sorry not possible." message.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolrapa View Post
    I have another little question since you seems to know, when I try to open a corpse I have to wait 10 seconds after the creature is dead, if I try to open it before that time I get a "Sorry not possible." message.
    paste here your packet structure

Here is it:
    Code:
    retbuf[0]=10;
    	retbuf[1]=0;

retbuf[2]=0x82;

retbuf[3]=x&0xff;
    	retbuf[4]=(x>>8)&0xff;
    	retbuf[5]=y&0xff;
    	retbuf[6]=(y>>8)&0xff;
    	retbuf[7]=z;
    	retbuf[8]=objectId&0xff;
    	retbuf[10]=targetInd;
    	retbuf[11]=targetBag;

sendPacket(retbuf);

Edit:Sorry, wrong struct
    Last edited by Lolrapa; 08-23-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Here is it:
    Code:
    retbuf[0]=10;
    	retbuf[1]=0;

retbuf[2]=0x82;

retbuf[3]=x&0xff;
    	retbuf[4]=(x>>8)&0xff;
    	retbuf[5]=y&0xff;
    	retbuf[6]=(y>>8)&0xff;
    	retbuf[7]=z;
    	retbuf[8]=objectId&0xff;
    	retbuf[10]=targetInd;
    	retbuf[11]=targetBag;

sendPacket(retbuf);

Edit:Sorry, wrong struct
    I can't help you because I don't use this packet so I don't know his structure.

How do you open creatures?

How do you open creatures?
    I didn't open