Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Adressess in OtClient

Thread: Adressess in OtClient

Adressess in OtClient

Hi there. I was playing at 7.72 tibia server, and using my own healer which I made in autoit. Now this server is chaning tibia client to OtClient. And here is my question: How can I read HP/MP adressess in otclient? I was using Cheat Engine with tibia client but it's not working with this new one. Could anyone help me?

#
    I can't use CandyBot cuz there is 'anti custom client' protection. You can't login with any other client than this original one.

Try to search as double values.
    https://github.com/edubart/otclient/.../localplayer.h

I don't know in 7.7, but probably is the same:
    There is a 1 level pointer to Local Player Structure, and HP offset is 0x308

RedSquare address has no pointer, it is easy to search aswell, it is a normal 4 bytes address.
    But battlelist I can't search...
    When I find Creature Direction offset in battle list, then I find the beginning of creature entry.
    But I can't get the battle list start pointer, because probably they use more pointers

At otclient/creature.h
    Code:
        uint32 m_id;
        std::string m_name;  // 4 bytes pointer to creature name
        uint8 m_healthPercent;
        Otc::Direction m_direction;
        Outfit m_outfit;
       // ...
    Someone here know the battle list structure, to help us ? BL Start, pointer levels, etc
    Last edited by Devil; 09-11-2014 at 05:11 PM.
    oi amiguinhos

Refresh please

OTClient itself is scriptable, no need to read addresses and write some tool in autoit because you can write it in LUA and embed it on the client

But a lot of servers lock the script system, and/or use encrypted files.
    Anyway, developing a bot is funny and in my case is for learning purposes :-P
    I still want to discover how to get the battle list pointer
    Last edited by Devil; 09-24-2014 at 06:07 PM.
    oi amiguinhos

BUMP
    Someone ?
    oi amiguinhos

As I could see the BattleList address you just need to find the first player in the battle list, search for your character name and see if it's the first one in the list, then remove 4(?) bytes from it that it's your ID, and that's where it starts

It is different than TibiaClient. The name offset is a DWORD pointer to the name text. But it is ok. The problem is that when the first creatures end, the second is in a random place in memory.
    Probably the BattleList has pointers to creatures, but I can't find it or get any progress.

Look at this:
    https://github.com/edubart/otclient/...nt/creatures.h
    https://github.com/edubart/otclient/...ent/creature.h
    oi amiguinhos

BUMP
    After searching a creature entry and some offsets (pointer to name, hp %, direction, outfit, etc) I tried to search the pointer that is pointing to this BLEntry, but all creatures have too many pointers, how to discover the corret one ?
    Last edited by Devil; 02-07-2015 at 11:56 AM.
    oi amiguinhos

Have you found out the answer to battlelist on OTClient? Im also working on it