Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[VB6] Tibia Bot Studio

View Poll Results: It would be a good project Tibia Bot Studio?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 43.75%
  • Maybe

5 31.25%
  • No

4 25.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [VB6] Tibia Bot Studio

[VB6] Tibia Bot Studio

tibia bot is a bot studio works through scripts.

New Gui

.:: Features ::.
    Use Scripts
    Tibia Multi Version
    Read Packets (Decrypted)

Scripts Functions
    Read File (Ini)
    Save File (Ini)
    PlaySound (Wav)
    Get Path (Exe Path Folder)

Show Form in Config [Run Script]

Config File [Tibia version]

Read Packets Decrypted

Download Binary Version (BETA) [REV2]
    Download

Download Binary Version (BETA) [REV3]
    Download

Download Binary Version (BETA) [REV4]
    Download

Download Binary Version (BETA) [REV5] (Changed Strucructure Packed for Tibia 10.57)
    Download

VC++ Runtime 2013
    You Need Install VC++ 2013 Runtime

Source Code

Last edited by avalontm; 10-02-2014 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Update3

Nice! Is opensource?

yeah, right
    when I have a cleaner code I'll upload the code

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't believe this! just what I was waiting for! thank you so much for this! I hope to see more on this~!

Question: how can we work around the older version of tibia, for example if we play an OT, like myself, 9.2 is the same procedure to update addresses? or everything will be already ready to fire up?

Nice idea, I just get the feeling it's just another bot with a scripting function without any built in functions.

Quote Originally Posted by ottizy View Post
    Nice idea, I just get the feeling it's just another bot with a scripting function without any built in functions.
    It's not just another bot, it's an IDE to make bots, also It's open source so you can actually make your own bot from the source and implement your own codebase / framework for making more feature rich bots, like you mention, making built in functions in your bot etc, etc. so this is very promising~!

a purely scriptable "bot" will only appeal to programmers, but "hey, it's vb6 in 2014"

I know, it's an application developed in vb6.

visual basic 6 is a somewhat old language, but a language that I dominate.

sorry i dont speak english very well

Unless you're willing to provide working samples for each of a few popular bots, noone will ever use it sadly. The people who are likely to use it are the copy paste kids of the internet, and they won't get to it until they're first deprived of their Elfbot.

Regardless of that, I still think you should continue with the project, and wish you all the best in doing so!

Quote Originally Posted by avalontm View Post
    I know, it's an application developed in vb6.

visual basic 6 is a somewhat old language, but a language that I dominate.

sorry i dont speak english very well
    I know what you mean and I hate to be a downer, but this is not something I can see getting popular...