Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[VB.NET] Starting to mess with Tibia :D - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [VB.NET] Starting to mess with Tibia :D

Yeah but... come join me at join.me or team speak so you can see my workshop and help me on this lol

It's still not working for me xD

https://join.me/462-221-789

I can't talk right now, is 2:30 am here, but we can chat, give me the radi call id

Quote Originally Posted by Lolrapa View Post
    Couldn't you make it work?
    Here is all I used to make it work

In the button:
    Code:
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("C:\Program Files (x86)\Tibia\tibia.exe")
            Dim I As Integer = &H14E977 + &H400000
            Dim b As Cliente
            For Each S As Process In Process.GetProcesses
                If S.ProcessName = "Tibia" Then
                    b = New Cliente(S)
                    b.WriteBytes(I, New Byte() {&HEB, &H40}, 2)
                End If
            Next
    If it helps, you can use

For Each S as Process in Process.GetProcessesByName("Tibia")

instead of

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post
    If it helps, you can use

instead of

Yeah, the results of programming at 3 am :P

We already work it out btw

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post
    If it helps, you can use

instead of

Yeah thank you Xtrm! we alrdy work it out like Lolrapa said we were doing it at 3 am so we were sloppy as hell lol and we're just messing up with other things now hehehe thanks for your input as well!
    Last edited by 0x90; 09-28-2014 at 07:12 PM.

may share the sources?
    o guide me to build one?

Edit:
    pueden compartir las fuentes?
    o guíarme para construir uno?

Quote Originally Posted by XxhadesxX View Post
    may share the sources?
    o guide me to build one?

Edit:
    pueden compartir las fuentes?
    o guíarme para construir uno?
    Ooh, I've been away since I wrote this post and I know is been a long time, but if you still are interested I can show you how to do it.