Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Changing Classname of Tibia.exe

Thread: Changing Classname of Tibia.exe

Question Changing Classname of Tibia.exe

Hello everyone,

I saw that you all are familiar with changing the Tibia client with Hex-editors and so on.

Now my question is how to change the Class name (CMainFrame).
    There is no real "name" to see in the hexeditor but only the CMainFrame. Now, my question is where to set the name of the executable?

I attached a picture for you. Maybe you can help me?!
    tibiaot.jpg

Thanks in advantage,
    Wolle

Search for `TibiaClient` and change for the new class name.
    oi amiguinhos

I did. I took a look with WinID and the 'ClassName' was changed to another, sorry, I didn't mention that it is a custom client for an ot server in the version 7.72
    Now, my question is how I can change the 'ClassName' when it isn't shown in the HEX-Editor? Maybe it is encrypted?

They changed the classname to `ClassName` ? XD Are you sure it is encrypted ?
    oi amiguinhos

You need to run client with debugger to figure out where classname is obtained

you dont even need to do that.. just like any bot read by process name "Classicus" MainWindowHandle, then all you gotta do is change your button presses/mousekeys/movements lParams...

In Tibia lower then probably 7.92 each byte of Class and Title is xored by another one byte stored somewhere in exe, i made a video tutorial a long time ago, You just need some basics of disassembly and You can make that.

http://qbazzz.c0.pl/ClassEdit.htm
    fast and easy
    Last edited by Qbazzz; 12-15-2014 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ruffs View Post
    you dont even need to do that.. just like any bot read by process name "Classicus" MainWindowHandle, then all you gotta do is change your button presses/mousekeys/movements lParams...
    Not quite so simple if you're not using .NET CLR.

Why is this thread in tutorials anyway?