Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[DLL] - onTrade Debug

Thread: [DLL] - onTrade Debug

[DLL] - onTrade Debug

Hi! i don't have idea why my client crash during trade, probably i have some address wrong but i don't know which.

Erorr is:
    Code:
    NWin32Expection.cpp 50:win32 expection occurred, reason:access violation (read attempt at 00000028)
    where can be problem? // I use own API in Client

+debugger msg me
    point of crash but still i dont know why

You have an access violation. You are violating your access privileges...

Either:
    1. Someone really doesn't want you to get in, if it's an OT this is probably the case.
    2. You need to run something (no idea what) as admin.
    3. You are using code which you didn't write, don't understand, and are therefor doing it wrong.

I know what i doing, but i don't know why it debug.. i though that it was because i addedd context menus, but not ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Arkamek View Post
    Hi! i don't have idea why my client crash during trade, probably i have some address wrong but i don't know which.

Erorr is:
    Code:
    NWin32Expection.cpp 50:win32 expection occurred, reason:access violation (read attempt at 00000028)
    where can be problem? // I use own API in Client
    Check if the esi address value of the image belongs to the process memory, you may be trying to read unmanaged memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolrapa View Post
    you may be trying to read unmanaged memory.
    I think you meant something else

Give more details about the address, version, the whole function parameters, and others...
    oi amiguinhos

ok thread for close, error was cause wrong address of
    Code:
    MyLogoutEventOrg
    MyLogoutEventHook