Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6
Need help! (Auto - Invite to houses)

Thread: Need help! (Auto - Invite to houses)

Need help! (Auto - Invite to houses)

Anyone Got something i can use with my house? Need a auto invite so if someone stands outside the door saying invite or anything like that, the script will invite him, and if he is leaving the house, he would be deleted from aleta sio. Thanks in Advance - I really suck at this, help me if you can!

This is quite difficult if your knowledge isn't already quite big about Tibia. I'll give you some steps that might make it easier...

• Reverse engineer the structure of messages in the client OR
    • Find information about packet structure and listen for messages which contain the word "invite" THEN
    • Once you have that, you know that someone is saying "invite" in game. You need to work out their location (presuming you only want to invite them if they are by the house), so you look in the battle list structure (massively documented) and find the creature location for that player, if he's outside the door... THEN
    • Send the message "aleta sio" THEN EITHER
    • Reverse engineer the UI structure, locate the window, and edit the text that's contained in it (this is REALLY difficult IMO, as you could end up writing to the wrong place if you only find the GUI structure information, and not the text property of the writeable object that is opened) OR
    • Send a mouse click within the text area of the text window (the coordinates relative to the client of which should be found in the GUI structure) then send the text, then click the OK button (coordinates relative to the client can once again be found in the GUI structure).

That's the scope of what you need to do. Where to start with it? Well, to find the message structure you could always get started by entering a random message and searching it in CE, then tracing that back to find a pointer to it (it's probably pointer based, after all), then you need to work out how they are indexed and what type of storage is used for them. There's your "invite" message found. This is probably 2-3 hours work for myself, if you're a novice it's probably more like 8-10 hours (if this is the first bit of RE you ever do, that is).

Finding the location of the player should be less than an hours work, once you have the message you find the name within it, then locate that name in the battle list, and at a specific offset (easily locatable using something like TibiaAPIs battle list information) you can find the location of that player. Compare it with the static location outside your door, and boom. You know the player is by your door.

To RE the GUI is very difficult. There's one pointer and you will effectively need to flick through it for ages to find values that you would expect. I expect this might take me another 3-4 hours, and a complete novice would probably be looking at 6-8 hours after having done the message structure or the packet listener.

Finally, clicking and sending key events is pretty simple and might take myself 20 minutes, and a novice (utilising JAPI or similar) maybe an hour or two to work out. It's fairly simple, and by comparison to the rest of this work, it's going to feel like eating a chip.