Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

SharpMap Tracker Updates

Thread: SharpMap Tracker Updates

Lightbulb SharpMap Tracker Updates

Hello, has anyone updated SharpMap Tracker... Some address of memory is needed to run, I'm not able to achieve these address, someone could post a video or say as I can the memory address to update the SharpMap Tracker?

It takes these memory address:

how to get the codes to update?

else if (client.Version == ClientVersion.Version1050)
    {
    ClientRsa = client.BaseAddress + 0x36F7F0;
    ClientServerStart = client.BaseAddress + 0x461738;
    ClientServerEnd = client.BaseAddress + 0x46173C;
    ClientServerStep = 0x30;
    ClientServerDistanceHostname = 0x04;
    ClientServerDistanceIP = 0x1C;
    ClientServerDistancePort = 0x28;
    ClientServerMax = 10;
    ClientSelectedCharacter = client.BaseAddress + 0x5A43DC;
    ClientMultiClient = client.BaseAddress + 0x146167;

ClientStatus = client.BaseAddress + 0x31CA38;

PlayerGoX = client.BaseAddress + 0x5A7030;
    PlayerGoY = client.BaseAddress + 0x5A7028;
    PlayerGoZ = client.BaseAddress + 0x5A7004;

ClientBattleListStart = client.BaseAddress + 0x5F8B00;
    }

The PlayerGoX, PlayerGoY, and PlayerGoZ are typically located by walking somewhere, finding the Y coordinate (or maybe X coordinate, I can't remember which) somewhere other than the battle list and player structure. I believe it's the PlayerGoY that you need to search for. It should change when you start walking (not when you arrive at the target destination). The PlayerGoX (if my belief is correct) will revert to 0 when you stop walking or arrive at your destination, and this can be found very close to PlayerGoY in memory (like, within 256 bytes or something), as with the PlayerGoZ.

Regarding RSA, no idea, same for ClientServerWhatever addresses. Don't quite know what they are for. Multiclient again no idea, as with client status. If you can advise what some of these are used for I may know, but it's been a while since I actively worked on Tibia.

Also, there will probably also be changes you won't be able to update for, if it's too old.

At the moment I need only identify these three codes:

ClientRsa = client.BaseAddress + 0x36F7F0;
    ClientServerStart = client.BaseAddress + 0x461738;
    ClientServerEnd = client.BaseAddress + 0x46173C;