Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

question

Thread: question

question

hiho guys

im wondering, if hacking in tibia is still possible? i have no idea because im not beeing interested for tibia by three years or more. i remember the hack tool like wartibia or owntibia, now it and similar to it doesnt exist? how it come? i know im not informed good, thanks for deepful response and sorry for my english

Hello,

It depends on what do you mean with hacking in tibia". If it means to automatizate some tasks, like healing and hunting, the answer is: yes

There are a couple of bots on the market:
    -Windbot
    -Xenobot
    -RedBot
    -IBot

Also, most of users here have their own bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Katchup View Post
    Hello,

It depends on what do you mean with hacking in tibia". If it means to automatizate some tasks, like healing and hunting, the answer is: yes

There are a couple of bots on the market:
    -Windbot
    -Xenobot
    -RedBot
    -IBot

Also, most of users here have their own bot.
    hehe i mean something different i remember the times when ppl used as-called "recovery-tools" (which destine was to "manage account") but in real they were used to hack other acc's [to read acc data mainly accname&pass then send] i remember ppl enjoyed it and it was on TOP. Now i dont see this... Thats why i wondering how it come

best tool ever

Quote Originally Posted by fohr View Post
    hehe i mean something different i remember the times when ppl used as-called "recovery-tools" (which destine was to "manage account") but in real they were used to hack other acc's [to read acc data mainly accname&pass then send] i remember ppl enjoyed it and it was on TOP. Now i dont see this... Thats why i wondering how it come
    Still possible? Of course.

But it stop because everyone has a anti-virus nowadays and most of them alerts if some app create a keyboard hook.