Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Zezenia Healer
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zezenia Healer

Zezenia Healer

*****New healer project for zezenia!*****

Preview.jpg

Sorry for the website link, Can't afford a web host, so using a free one.

There is as of yet, no automated payment system, yes, it is pay 2 use.

Free trial of the bot is added, just download the latest version from the website, and press the blue link in the login.

You can contact me in regards to purchasing the bot using the email found on my website.

* Price update *
    - Until more features are added, the price is 4,95 € for 2 months.

Another note is that this software will be reguraly updated, new features and bugg fixes.

For those whom have used BlizzHealer this is ideal, I've tried to recreate its functionality, and improved upon it.

http://zezeniahealer.wc.lt/en/

*Known bugs*
    - Health pots needs to be placed above the abilities window
    - Some red spells in your spellbar may cause issues locating your abilities window

*Quick Fixes*
    - Options for high update (Requires more CPU usage, but faster heals) - Done
    - Heal spell no longer causes exhaust - Done
    - Free trial system - Done
    - Bugg with themes inside the game - Done

*Current version: 0006*
    - TeamView Added

*Videos*
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6n4oMaksdw
    Last edited by ZezeniaHealer; 02-03-2015 at 12:53 PM.

Later tonight, I will add a feature for 1 day of free trial!

Free trial added!, sorry for the delay, download the latest version from the website!

New update, possible to change update rate to high or low (Requires more CPU usage, but notices health drops faster) and no longer exhausts on heal spells!

Lol, gotta say, not 2 shabby work, tried it a bit, I gotta say i like the limitations to mana, and prio setting, should have had that in my old ones, and haha, you did rly ment it when you said you tried to recreate mine :P

Ps. You did managed to make it better, not bad, 2 bad its pay 2 use, would have liked to see the progress, but as I don't play the game anymore I don't see the point in spending money on it.
    Last edited by zarcon; 01-20-2015 at 02:07 PM.

Haha thanks man

* - Sorry for the dropped speed of bug fixed, after being in contact with a few users, It has been pointed out that the pot finding system is quite flawed. To ensure that it works, keep both pot bags open right next to your minimap. I will make a quick tutorial video later tonight, to display some features and explaining how to set it up properly - *

As for my next update, including barrel bot and exhaust prevention, i will also add a small auto updater, not in the general sense, just a quick window that opens on startup incase there is a new version availible, so you know when to check my website for updates.

Please help spread this bot if you find it useful!

Hello there, looking to give it a go, but ran into a problem with my 1 day trial (when it said write it down i did capps included, then it auto filled the code anyway) problem is its saying incorrect, in tried every variation of that code i could think of pretty much. juss wana give it a go before i invest lol

Hey, thank you for taking an interest in my auto healer, I'm sorry to hear about this issue and will look further into it, If you could please send me a private message with your code, And i will make sure it works by eiher changing the code in question, or generating a new one for you to use.

remember zeze when i did that and used the auto fill it didnt work but when i copy paste the code i wrote into a notepad it worked fine

The offer for 2 months instead of 1 month ends on sunday.

Barrel bot done, just the exhaust prevention left, expect an update in couple of hours.