Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Zezenia Healer - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zezenia Healer

One time deal for one person, 20 premium cards on everath for 1 months botting time

There could possibly be a space infront of the code which is auto generated into the textbox, try to remove that and try again. If you still experience issues, send me a copy of the code either through email found on the website or through this forum.

The 2 months time offer has expired, and the prem card offer for a month has been used.

I'm looking for suggestions for features

For the next release: Combo bot

Currently there is no estimated time for a release, other than soon

I will also work a bit on the barrel bot, need to make a pick up key aswell as throw out :P sorry for missing that feature
    Last edited by ZezeniaHealer; 01-27-2015 at 01:24 PM.

I would donate, but couldn't use the healer.
    It just began using my potions, with my mana full.

if you could send me an email, zezeniahealer@gmail.com, and give me your skype id through there, and ill help you set it up, and if needed extend your trial

Quote Originally Posted by ZezeniaHealer View Post
    if you could send me an email, zezeniahealer@gmail.com, and give me your skype id through there, and ill help you set it up, and if needed extend your trial
    Sure, just sent.

Latest update:

TeamView, Your team may now join a room together, and this will display where your teammates are in the way of displaying distance and an arrow, pointing towards the location of your teammates.

Go to the website to download version 0006! Enjoy!!

Edit:

I know I promised a combo-bot, but I wanted to give this feature a go before the combo bot, needs some work, it will just update a friends location if he walks, not if you walk (Will be fixed in the future)
    Last edited by ZezeniaHealer; 02-01-2015 at 06:51 PM.

reduced cost: new price is 3 euros per month, sorry for the lack of updates, life is keeping me busy, there will be an update in the near future, just a quick fix for barrel pick ups

is this no longer active I click on get one day free trial code and it just says error.