Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Reading Mem in PXG Client
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reading Mem in PXG Client

Question Reading Mem in PXG Client

Good morning.

I've trying to read some addresses in PXG Client (http://www.pokexgames.com), the Pokemon (first?) OT... and it has an own client...

Some addresses are easy to find, like PosX, PosY, PosZ, but some like PokemonHP, PlayerHP, I just can't figure out how to find...

First of all, I found them on CheatEngine, but it always change when I open up the game again, and worse, they are "Double" type and I can't read them on my software.

I'm using this code for Read mem int:

Code:
    function ReadMemInt(Address: Integer): Integer;
    var
      value:integer;
    begin
      ReadProcessMemory(IDProcess, Ptr(Address), @Value, 4, NBR);
      Result:=value;
    end;
    I've tried:
    Code:
    function ReadMemLongInt(Address: int64): Int64;
    var
      value: int64;
    begin
      ReadProcessMemory(IDProcess, Ptr(Address), @Value, 8, NBR);
    end;
    And even:
    Code:
    function ReadMemLongInt2(Address: Longint): Longint;
    var
      value: Longint;
    begin
    end;
    None worked, any ideas?
    Ty;
    Ps: My english sucks haha

1. in (Address: type) : the address type should not be changed. Usually, it's Integer for applications targeting x86
    2. in IDProcess: I don't know whether you have named it bad or not, but sounds like you are using the process ID when you should use process handle, the one you get from OpenProcess call.

Assuming IDProcess is the process handle, try this

Code:
    function ReadMemDouble(Address: Longint): Double;
    var
      value: Double;
    begin
    end;
    Last edited by ottizy; 06-27-2014 at 05:30 PM.

@ottizy, worked perfectly... Seems like Double is Double, and not Int64 or longint.... haha

Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    @ottizy, worked perfectly... Seems like Double is Double, and not Int64 or longint.... haha
    Common sense?

I've never used double in Delphi, don't even knew it exists haha...

Now I have to face the problem that some addresses change when I re-open the client... f**k
    It's good to learn, I guess...

-
    Another doubt, Bigger addresses may not be the one I'm looking for?
    Last edited by Pan; 06-27-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    Seems like Double is Double, and not Int64 or longint
    Seems like a good assumption

I was joking? Ok? e-e

me too. Ok? e-e

Ok then haha...

About the addresses:
    Code:
      AdrPosX = $6B380C;
      AdrPosY = $6B3810;
      AdrPosZ = $6B3814;
    Those are Integer, and never change... The addresses that are "Double" type, are MUCH HIGHER like ( AdrExp = $DF397A8; ) and always change... Any idea?