Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Can't find the addresses
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't find the addresses

Can't find the addresses

I was trying to find the addresses using C.E, but when I open C.E, zezenia clien'ts crashes; probably it's a shit self-defense...
    But, I tried changing C.E proccess, .exe name, and things, but zezenia still crashes.

How am I supposed to find the addresses?
    Is there an easier way that I don't know?
    Last edited by Lyrem; 02-02-2015 at 07:24 AM.

Try IDA Pro

Thank you, will try and will update soon.

Yeah, with C.E and OllyDBG zezenia closes.
    But Now I tried with IDA Pro and it seems that is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrem View Post
    Yeah, with C.E and OllyDBG zezenia closes.
    But Now I tried with IDA Pro and it seems that is working fine.
    i actually got around that, by changing the title of the window from Cheat Engine to something else and also renaming the name of the service, same could probably be done with ollydbg if you want to use these tools

Hello Guys.
    Someone can help me find address on zezenia online?
    Cheat engine,Ida pro,OllyDbg not work on zezenia client.

Use OllyAdvanced plugin.

I downloaded the plugin and put in Ollydbg folder,but Zezenia client closes when I open Olly.

You need to enable the plugin. It's not rocket science. If you can't manage this, I doubt you'll manage to do anything useful with Olly.

Well I will try to activate the plugin and post soon.. Thank You,DarKstaR.