Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

C++ Login Server Error!

Thread: C++ Login Server Error!

C++ Login Server Error!

Hello ALL! Im he problem im compile THIS TFS Source Code
    Im Update protocol game to 10.58 and Work Perfect!
    Im update to 10.70 compile succes and im login to server have this Error
    http://i.imgur.com/Kn2VhiA.png
    Meaby protocol login Bytes change?
    This Is protocol login cpp:
    https://github.com/otland/forgottens...tocollogin.cpp
    This Protocl cpp
    https://github.com/otland/forgottens...c/protocol.cpp
    And Conection:
    https://github.com/otland/forgottens...c/connection.h
    How to change Bytes Protocol Login ?? Need HELP PLZ
    Last edited by Webo; 03-03-2015 at 02:55 PM.

This Tibia error is about the server offline, are you sure you are at least reaching the login server?

I dont know about these errors, but if you are sending a wrong login packet I GUESS that you would get a different error message, not sure tbh.

Yea Bro Is tibia error but server ONLINE! im login 10.58 work im login 10.70 error disconect login server How to decompile tibia cilent 10.71?

The login packet changed after the Token auth, if I remember, Jo3 talked about that somewhere in this forum.

Edit: Just found it: http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/62...n-Packet-10-7x

ok but what was the old logging package I do not know who is responsible for this pakeit and how to replace it

Check TibiaAPI's source code, I guess that the login packet didn't change until 10.7X, so the old structure should be the same, and the new one is in the link above, you must check your server source code and change to the new structure, I guess that's it, not sure if you have to do more changes, I'm new in this thing.

No work idk