Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[PROJECT/DOWNLOAD] PXG Bot

Thread: [PROJECT/DOWNLOAD] PXG Bot

Lightbulb [PROJECT/DOWNLOAD] PXG Bot

Hello guys, i just started working on a project, for the famous pxg, it's already working just need to set screen resolution to 1600x900.
    <image>http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-D0ArJRB4Fz...Bcapture_3.png</image>
    not everybody can use it yet, but for those who can change the screen to 1600x900 and stay 1 sqm up to the water you want fish, after this just have fun with the bot!
    <image>http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-535qI6ETSoU/VQNtKLRfVyI/AAAAAAAAAEE/Lz6rVvRQooA/s1600/PXG%2BClient_3.png</image>
    It already has the following functions:
    Fish;
    Attack pokemons;
    Anti-idle;
    Feed pokemon;
    Press hotkeys from f1 to f5 when attacking;

For more information you can see the portuguese tutorial: http://gamerbalf.blogspot.com.br/p/pxg-bot.html
    Download: http://www.speedyshare.com/faQsN/balfpxgbot.rar
    Password for extract: balf
    Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/e...is/1426289198/

What methods are you using for each feature, feed, attack and fishing?
    Unless you explain it, nobody will even download it, too suspicious.

# Edit:

The Virus Total analyzes is fake. The real link:
    https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/e...is/1426348260/

Any mod can delete this thread ?
    Last edited by Devil; 03-14-2015 at 03:53 PM.
    oi amiguinhos

fake? you must be crazy the name can be different because before uploading it was already in my delphi paste and used the name project1 after i just renamed, the metods are simple, it just use mouse/keyboard by the time you config on the bot it will simulate on the game, you can download if you want or see more information on the link i just posted, so if you don't want download you don't need to, but don't say my job is fake, this is very painful to work on something and someone come to say bad about it with bad arguments.

http://gamerbalf.blogspot.com.br/p/pxg-bot.html

here you can read everything abou the bot.

--
    and about the scan i just made it again and you can see that there are 3 uploads about the .exe, my first yesterday with two advices and yours and one new i made right now, i saw that there are 4 scans, but who made 2 different scans was the site, if their site system isn't perfect i can't do anything, message virustotal for more explanation, just to complete:
    any person who understand about programming knows that programs which simulate mouse/keyboard are considered sometimes like a virus.
    Last edited by alfbru; 03-14-2015 at 05:27 PM.

why password to extract?....
    Noob br attempting to hack

Quote Originally Posted by Tryller View Post
    why password to extract?....
    Noob br attempting to hack
    there is a password because like this i can have more visits at my blog, people who really want use the bot will search the password (or extract it with a program, more probably).

-- edit

and what hell a password for extracting has meaning with hack?

is it so hard to bring free programs for the community and don't be criticized? i have a few posts here because i just used a br forum for learning delphi and it's there all my programming posts and tutorials, if you want see if i'm a hacker or someone who just want help the game community just search my name on google, i use this nickname on all forums or visit my programming blog: balfprogramador.blogspot.com
    just to complete, all my programs after done i post the source, a community like this dosen't deserve to receive good new content, 2 answers and 2 critics, i will never post my source here after the program done.
    Last edited by alfbru; 03-16-2015 at 08:25 PM.

Password in rar files = better encryption to avoid virus detection in virustotal.com, and you know it
    Why you don't open source it, then any admin can approve it.
    oi amiguinhos

the virustotal.com was uploaded without the rar, it's just 1 .exe inside the rar and a notepad with the link of my website, you can see on the scan.
    I will not post source before the program done, and definitely i will not post here.

Top Rated Product Site

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Guide 2ee98b0

thesis on mathematics performance

Arthur Warren from Ann Arbor was looking for thesis on mathematics performance

Benito Carter found the answer to a search query thesis on mathematics performance

ESSAYERUDITE.COM

thesis on mathematics performance

ideas for a how to essay
    popular research proposal writers website for college
    write me history home work
    subcontract administrator cover letter
    difference between cv and resume in canada
    beginner graphic design resume samples
    esl cover letter proofreading service
    sample load testing resume
    how to write an essay when applying for a scholarship
    cover letter for minutes from a business meeting