Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Graham's Tools - new bot for Tibianic.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Graham's Tools - new bot for Tibianic.

Graham's Tools - new bot for Tibianic.

Hello.

Two days ago I have released first version of self-made bot for Tibianic.org.
    For now bot is undetectable (it doesn't send any packet, it simulates mouse and keyboard).

Avaiable features:
    Lighthack
    Hotkeys (UH, Aim, MW)
    Vip War Tools (changes friends/enemies outfits)
    Alarms (Mana,Hp/Message/Creature on screen/Vip online)
    Monk Trainer
    Show the Loot
    Targeting (including Slime Trainer)
    Food Eater, Anti Idle
    Save/Load settings.

I am still working on it.

Tutorials:
    http://grahamstools.tk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4 - General Tutorial
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akj9eLZvCYc - Youtube Slime Trainer videoTutorial
    http://grahamstools.tk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5 - What to do if bot won't run.

Bot is avaiable for small fee, 3 EUR or 10 PLN.
    You may contact me via mail, this forum or TORG:
    http://torg.pl/showthread.php?461452...-pod-Tibianika!

I can create free license for Administrator to check out my Bot. I can also post on my website link to this thread that I am not impersonating.

F.A.Q.
    1. GToolz starts but it's not working.

You have to log in to the game first, then run bot. You have to run it with administrator privileges - Right Click and choose "Run as Administrator".
    If you still have any issues contact me via forum or email.

2. I open GToolz but cannot see main window

Most likely there is an issue with your license. It might have expired or someone else is logged on your license or you have no connection to the internet and GToolz cannot authorizate your license.
    If you are sure that non of above is true contact me via email

3. I cannot run GToolz due to "Missing DLL error"

GToolz requires several DLL files, libraries that were included to my win8.1 automatically - expect two of them: Libcurl and Libssh which I attached to the bot directory.
    If "Missing DLL error" occurs you can find missing dll here:
    http://grahamstools.tk/dll/
    Most likely libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll should be enough, however if you still be missing some dlls like msv***.dll you can find them also at my site.
    If you will be missing another DLL file you may find it in google, however I would appreciate it if you could notify me about that.

4. The ordinal 4445 could not be located in the dynamic library LIBEAY32.dll

[i]Most likely your system requires another version of libcurl. You have to replace libcurl.dll in your GToolz directory with the one you can find here:
    http://grahamstools.tk/dll/lebeay/libcurl.dll

Tutorial:

If you menaged to run your client you should notice main window of the App.
    There is blank space in the middle reserved for the features I am currently developing.

1. Licence Box

This box contains your license ID, Days Left on your license, your character's name, link to Graham's Tools and Save&Load Buttons.
    After pressing Save Button there should appear [YourName].ini file which contains your settings.
    If you want to Load Settings from another character you should rename file to [YourName].ini and click load.
    Keep in mind that you have to activate function first (you can deactivate it shortly after activating) in order to save settings.

2. Character Information

This box contains information about your current state. If you gain single % of any skill or level the bot will show estimated time to next level.

3. Battle List Tools
    This box contains information about creatures on your screen.

There are 3 Buttons:
    Update (Updates list),
    GetInfo (Get information about selected creature),
    and SetInfo (Set values on selected creature),
    The Listbox contains following information:
    Type: N/P/M - which stands if selected object is NPC/PLAYER/MONSTER
    Name: Simply, name of object
    Coords: Coordinates relative to you current position
    HP: Percentage HP of object
    ID: Unique number representing object

You may enable two options:
    MyFloor - It will display objects which are only on your floor
    OnlyMobs - It will display only monsters.

There are 4 values that you may change. Choose any and click GetInformation.
    You can Rename object by typing random name (It will be helpful with slime trainer in the future).
    You can set Light Size (first bart), Light Color (second bar) and outfit (there are outfits which haven't been added yet! Check 140+)
    After changing values you have to click SetInfo.
    If you want to set up LIGHTHACK choose your character from the list, set up Light Size, and Light Color (250 is default, transparent light).
    Click SetInfo and enable click Keep Me changed!

4. Alarms
    Alarms are simply
    HP lower/higher than X - it will play sound or logout depends what you have choosen
    MANA lower/higher than X - it will play sound or logout depends what you have choosen
    There is - it will log out or play sound if [any creature/player/monster/skulled player] enter screen.
    Message from - it will play sound if you recieve message from [Any Player/CM or Iryont].
    Vipped - It will play sound or logout if any player marked with choosen mark log in to the game.
    Out of - this alarm doesn't work yet - I am working on it!

5. Additional Info
    This box contains information such as:
    Follow ID - unique ID of object you are following right now
    Target ID - unique ID of object you are attacking right now
    LastItem ID - ID of the last item on which you clicked look.
    LastMsg - Displays: Who sent, when sent and what sent on Deault

6. VIP War Tools
    Works similar to Vipped alarms. Changes outfit of all vips with selected icon into [choosen color] warriors/mages.
    Good at battle fields.

7. Show the loot!
    As you know, monsters which carry spellwands (Orc Shaman) or Fire Swords (hero, dl) are shining.
    If you enable this, all shiny monsters will be changed into Fire Elemental (just outfit).
    Same goes for Necromancer and it's speed, altough it is not confirmed that Necromancers wearing boh are faster than normal
    Necros.

8. Hotkeys*
    You have to define UL and DR corners if you want Monk Trainer, SD and UH hotkey to work. After defining coords you have to press REFRESH.
    TIBIANIC WINDOW CANNOT BE MINIMIZED!
    There are several ways to set up hotkeys. You may type manualy coordinates on your screen or press combination:

[DIS/EN] - It informs you if positioning is enabled/disabled.
    ? - Displays Info (Info box must be closed if you want to use CTRL+SHIFT hotkeys)
    This image shows how to configure bot properly:

You can assign key[F1-F12] to each hotkey.
    Hotkey UH - it rightclicks on screen where you choosen UH position and leftclicks in center of the screen. There is a chance that it will miss if you are moving fast
    Hotkey MW - it rightclicks on screen where you set MW position and left clicks at current mouse position. You can assign anything you want.
    Fishing Rod, Hunter's Knife, GFB and more.
    Hotkey SD - if you are attacking someone it righlicks on screen where you set SD position, and left clicks on the place where it is now. Works as Aimbot. Might miss if you and target are moving fast.

SpellCaster - this function doesn't require setting coords. It simply type <spell> and press enter if required condition are ok.

9. Monk Trainer*
    It requires UL and DR corners set. Attack monk, click GetID. Choose when it should stop and start attack (for example 50%).
    Click enable. It will start/stop attacking if hp is higher/lower than choosen limit.

10. Targeting*
    This function requires corners set (UL, DR, Refresh).
    There is ListBox on the left side which contains names of creatures which player will attack.
    You can simply add creature by typing name and pressing Add button. If you want to delete name, select it from listbox and click Remove Selected.
    Choose Range (1 means bot will attack only creatures that are close to you) and click Enable.
    It is not recomended to set higher range than 3 - It may cause that bot will attack unreachable creatures.

11. Food-Eater, Anti Idle
    Food Eater works similar to the hotkeys - it rightclicks in defined position on the screen.
    You have to choose how often it will happen.
    Moreover, you can activate Anti - Idle. It will dance from time to time.

It is recomemnded to save settings. If you find a bug, please inform me. I will add days to your license.
    The bot is still under construction and I will try to update it regulary.

Hello,

I have updated Application.

Changelog:
    - Runemaker added
    - Pickup Spear added to Monk Trainer
    - You may save TargetList now.
    - You may set blanks position and food position using CTRL+SHIFT+6/7
    - During startup bot will inform you if there is newer version avaiable.
    - Minor issues fixed.

I have added simple cavebot which I have been testing for 3 days.

Also working on oldtibia.net Highrated server?

nop, but I guess I can make slime trainer for oldtibia if I find spare time

that would be awesome!! Thanks in advance m8

I dropped this project. Tibianic gonna have new client. I was wondering if anyone is interested in free tools for Tibianic such as Auto Fisher, Lighthack, Hotkeys, Spear Pick-uper, Spell Caster etc.

Quote Originally Posted by w8w8w8 View Post
    I dropped this project. Tibianic gonna have new client. I was wondering if anyone is interested in free tools for Tibianic such as Auto Fisher, Lighthack, Hotkeys, Spear Pick-uper, Spell Caster etc.
    Is it impossible to do a bot for the new client? Atleast the basic features like fishing, runemaking and taking spears?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebelorz View Post
    Is it impossible to do a bot for the new client? Atleast the basic features like fishing, runemaking and taking spears?
    Not impossible (it never is), but will require pretty much a complete rewrite. As far as I know, otclient uses a lot of STL which makes it quite a bit more bothersome to write for, and while it's open source, people don't have anything to leech off of so I doubt it'll happen anytime soon. And if it does, it probably wont be public.

Great news for Tibianic in my opinion.