Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Identification of loots
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Identification of loots

Identification of loots

Hi,

I am new here in the forum and also new in the world of programming bots. I have some knowledge on programming and what I want, for instance, is to create a program to read the loots from monsters. I made a quickly search on the forum and I found a loot of things including reading memory and incoming packets. As I am familiar to Java, I created a program that reads the memory and I was able to collect experience, hp, and also lines of loot. But, I wasn't able to identify which are the address that receives the loot information, in fact, I don't know if there is a pattern for that. Concerning the incoming packets, I created a program that reads the incoming packets, but I am not able to identify the correct Charset of the packet to proceed with the correct string creation based on the byte array. So, can some one give some direction?

Thank you in advance.

LoW made a tutorial about the last message, just try to implement that into another channel, I'm not sure, I never tried to work with that yet.

http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/40...Tibia-s-memory

@Casky

I tried but no success

Any other opinion or way out?

Hi !

Can someone, please, help me? =)

If you are patient I can check It when I have some time, maybe the weekend.

The strings are encoded with the ISO-8859-1 character set, though you can get away with using ASCII if you don't mind losing the Latin characters. I would also suggest looking at the 0xF5 packet, and trying to find the memory it reads into, as this will give you an easy way to track your supply usage and the loot you have actually picked up

Hello @Lolrapa and @Sketchy,

Thank you for the answers. @Lolrapa, I can wait no problem (:

@Sketchy, I tried both Charsets and also a lot of others more. None of them worked well. I don't now if the problem is the Java Library or not.

I will try to explain what I want and maybe you can help me more. I don't want a bot to let my character hunting or healing me. I just want to use it to help me on identifying the loots. I don't want to forget anything. And it does not need to take the loot for me, I just want to know that a rare loot was dropped. I am open to suggestions and also I am open/able to change the programming language if you show me a better possibility.

Thanks.

As Sketchy said, you can create a sniffer and read Tibia's packets.

But, if you want something easier, you can just read Tibia's chat.

Take a look here: http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/6219-C-Reading-Chats

Hello Ash Katchup,

I am trying to follow the example in the link you sent. And, I am getting an error. I am not able to return a valid pointer at:

pointer = Memory.ReadUInt32(this.Handle, GUI_POINTER + (uint)this.BaseAddress);

Console.WriteLine("Dentro do read channels (pointer): " + pointer);

if (pointer == 0)
    return _ret; // GUI Pointer is returning 0. Reasons could be that the character is not logged in.
    That's the GUI pointer in the code: 0x8353A0 - 0x400000;

I am searching now in the forum about this pointer..but if you guys could help me..