Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Is there interest in a working cavebot?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there interest in a working cavebot?

Question Is there interest in a working cavebot?

Hey guys, I posted awhile ago saying I had a working cavebot (walk/go up or down ladder, heal, cast speed boost, use mana vials, kill, loot) and I might add gathering also if there is interest.

If there was any interest in this I would have to fix it up a bit because I recently got banned for looting too fast and getting trapped for not responding to a player (went to the shop in real life).

It has no alarm feature at the moment so I would add this in were it alerts you someone is near by.

I have only been found out on 1 of my 4 chars because of stupid mistake mentioned above and have made over 20kk in a few months (starting from lvl 1 chars, selling the collects looted) of casual botting all 4 chars.

I dont feel like playing anymore, so I will work on it if there is interest.

Heres some screens of the basic program.

Spamming weak heal by default cus of settings

"Scripts" - These are just walk coords at the moment including clicking ladder.
    Here are some for my noob char

So at the moment, you just select a file and it will run to the first location (as long as it is possible, e.g. same z location and within 50 squares i think). Your char stops if a mob is close and attacks it, loots it (insanely quickly, needs to be changed for more realism) then continues to walk on.

You can just use it as an mana waster to get up your magic lvl at the moment as well.

So, just need to no if people will use it and I will fix it up.
    Thanks

would be very cool if u fix it and share.
    i just wanted a healer.

Ah right, I think there is a few healers available out there at the moment, I can make a quick standalone heal bot sometime - not much trouble.

I could do, fix it up sometime, and release the bot for the forum.
    It doesn't seem like there is much interest at the moment cus its such a small game though.

I will put a bit of time into fixing it up and check back on the forums for more activity.

Could u tell me where can i find one healer? Or can u provide ur healer, and if possible looter too (dont need if so much work). Just the healer is ok....
    Thank you anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by zezenia View Post
    Could u tell me where can i find one healer? Or can u provide ur healer, and if possible looter too (dont need if so much work). Just the healer is ok....
    Thank you anyway...
    I haven't tried them but there looks to be some on this very forum, they not work?
    There are some out there for private use also.

I would have to change some stuff around on mine cus it has features only for personal use.

Do you no a programming language? I can help you if your stuck with getting some information from the zez client.
    A healer is not too much work.

how u solve the mana formula ?

I just find the pointer to value
    pointer_value = (pointer * 4) + 164

Quote Originally Posted by Theaso View Post
    how u solve the mana formula ?

I just find the pointer to value
    pointer_value = (pointer * 4) + 164
    By mana formula are you talking about obtaining the current mana?

Hp and Mana is stored as a float.
    Once you have found the hp/mana location you need to find another value also (its divisor) and calculated like this in c++:

mana=(pow(mana, 0.8))/divisor;
    mana+=0.5;
    mana=floor(mana);

this will give the real value of hp and mana.
    Hope that helps, if you need more help feel free to ask.

Thk this help a lot.
    divisor in start + 0x38

Quote Originally Posted by Theaso View Post
    Thk this help a lot.
    divisor in start + 0x38

Back to abusing other people's skills to help you in a new market now that iBot is becoming irrelevant?

I am out of Tibia. What happened to iBot ? And are you still working hard with Xeno ?
    oi amiguinhos