Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Map struct 10.81
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Map struct 10.81

Map struct 10.81

Hello, is there anyone who have this structure updated to 10.81 version ? I would be grateful for posting

Code:
            public readonly static int Pointer = 0xB73ADC + (int)Clients.GameClient.MainModule.BaseAddress; // updated
            public readonly static int TilePointer = 0xB78608 + (int)Clients.GameClient.MainModule.BaseAddress; // updated

public readonly static int Memory = 0x80BDF8 ;
            public readonly static int MemoryOffset = 0x200A8;

public static readonly int MaxX = 18;
            public static readonly int MaxY = 14;
            public static readonly int MaxZ = 8;
            public static readonly int MaxTiles = 2016;

public static readonly int StepTile = 170;
            public static readonly int StepTileObject = 12;
            public static readonly int DistanceTileObjectCount = 0;
            public static readonly int DistanceTileObjects = 48;
            public static readonly int DistanceObjectId = 4;
            public static readonly int DistanceObjectData = 0;
            public static readonly int DistanceObjectDataEx = 8;
            public static readonly int TileOrder = 4;

Memory and MemoryOffset are addresses for this function:

Last edited by arkes; 09-13-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Hey there arkes.
    Unfortunately, I do not have any updated map pointers. I do have the battlelist and some basic data (hp, xor, level and such).
    Do you have ANY updated addresses for 10.81? It seems no one is here anymore..

Also, do you know how to get tibia's current time? I got the cooldown timers but no current time to compare then to :'(

You can find many addresses here: https://github.com/blackdtools/Black.../conf-1081.int
    But there is no map structure ;/
    Last edited by arkes; 09-14-2015 at 02:51 PM.

Hey again.
    Thanks for the quick reply!!
    Sorry for being a bit of a noob, but I only know how to work with addresses in Hex. What base are those addresses?

And while we are at it: is there anywhere that shows the cooldown structure? I found the first 4, but I can't tell how to find the "hidden ones" (exana pox, utura, and so on).

Thanks again!!

They are in base 16. It's VB syntax that is using "&H" instead of the C languages "0x".

So for example, LoginServerStartPointer=&H98B094 would be LoginServerStartPointer=0x98B094

I don't know in which language you''re writing code but here https://code.google.com/p/extibiabot/ you have really good code, it should help you but it's for tibia about 9.6+ so need some updates
    For addresses you must search on this forum, there are many tutorials i think which should help you.

ottizy, have you maybe this map structure updated ?

Thanks for all the info guys, and I am really sorry about de-railing this thread, it's just that all other threads on this forum are dead
    I know these values work for a fact (I have a cheat engine running them ATM):
    Xor = 0x533658
    Hp =0x6D1030
    When I look at the values in your link, I get these:
    adrXOR=&H933658 => 0x933658
    adrMyHP=&HAD1030 => 0xAD1030
    They do not work (tested). Am I missing something? Those ARE offsets from the process' base address, right?

Edit: Scratch that, im stupid xD
    I see my error. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by arkes View Post
    I don't know in which language you''re writing code but here https://code.google.com/p/extibiabot/ you have really good code, it should help you but it's for tibia about 9.6+ so need some updates
    For addresses you must search on this forum, there are many tutorials i think which should help you.

ottizy, have you maybe this map structure updated ?
    The latest change to the map structure I can remember is the change in the item structure which made it 24 bytes. You should look into that

your code seems to be related to .map files loaded on memory, so these threads might help you

http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/56...red-in-memory)
    http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/56...ored-on-memory

There is nothing about updating the map structure, it's only how to find the map pointer but i already have it