Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Starting a project
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Starting a project

Starting a project

Last edited by wizzarr; 01-08-2016 at 10:57 PM.

Any screens of your progress?

Just a very simple UI.
    Just finished reading everything I need.
    There is also an MC control but I didnt add it to the UI yet.
    Now I'm working on interacting with the game.
    Untitled.png

Quote Originally Posted by wizzarr View Post
    Just a very simple UI.
    Untitled.png
    anything how i can help you with donations to create a working cavebot?

Quote Originally Posted by wizzarr View Post
    Just a very simple UI.
    Untitled.png

I want help, but i dont know about coding.
    But i can help donating.
    Still running?

Yes, still running.
    I appreciate the offer guys, but I dont feel comfortable
    taking donations at this time.

I will release a looter and a healer soon.

The cavebot is in development, but I'm still not happy with it.
    The way Zezenia keeps track of what creatures are visible makes it very difficult to develop a really good cavebot.

Ok guys, I've uploaded the early ridiculous and ugly version of what I'm working on now.
    Here is the link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...08768427024565

How to use: just login your char and open the bot. Wait 3 seconds after a new login for the bot to update itself. Just slide the light bar to check whether it's working and your are good to go.

Keep in mind that it is at a very early stage, the only thing you can use here is a light hack and a simple looter that will click "Loot" for you.

A few other mechanisms are finished as well, but I haven't prepared them for any kind of release as of this moment.

Correction: login first, then open the bot, I forgot to fix something here.... I will release an update later today.
    Last edited by wizzarr; 01-05-2016 at 03:11 PM.

What version of .NET Framework do I need? its crashing when open bot

Can you paste the error? The bot targets .NET 4.5

Error.jpg This is the error

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: O índice estava fora dos limites da matriz.
    em bot.ZezeniaApi2.IsLoggedIn(ZezeniaClient2 client)
    em bot.ZezeniaClient2..ctor(ZezeniaProcess2 p)
    em bot.MainWindow.CheckForClients(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
    em System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblies Carregados **************
    mscorlib
    Versão do Assembly: 4.0.0.0
    Versão do Win32: 4.0.30319.296 (RTMGDR.030319-2900)
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    bot
    Versão do Assembly: 1.0.0.0
    Versão do Win32: 1.0.0.0
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Users/Lucas/Desktop/bot/bot/bot.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Versão do Win32: 4.0.30319.1002 built by: RTMGDR
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    Versão do Win32: 4.0.30319.1036 built by: RTMGDR
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System
    Versão do Win32: 4.0.30319.1026 built by: RTMGDR
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Core
    Versão do Win32: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    mscorlib.resources
    Versão do Win32: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
    System.Windows.Forms.resources
    Versão do Win32: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Depuração JIT **************
    Para habilitar a depuração just-in-time (JIT), o arquivo .config deste
    aplicativo ou computador (machine.config) deve ter o valor
    jitDebugging definido na seção system.windows.forms.
    O aplicativo também deve ser compilado com a depuração
    habilitada.

Por exemplo:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>