Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Starting a project - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Starting a project

What Windows are you using, and is your processor 32 or 64 bits?

Windows 7 and 64bit. Issue doesn't occur on any of the compatibility settings issue even works on Windows 7 compatibility mode. Second I launch it with no compatibility the Graphics disappear like before.

Another interesting bug, if you have fightmode enabled and use WASD keys to move the bot still sends inputs to the client even when the game isn't the focus. So If I start typing on the forums here for example on my other monitor my character is still receiving movement inputs in-game.

I think you found a tester. I'm breaking everything

Yeah, that's more of a Zezenia bug though, they listen for input anywhere, not input sent to the client, that is why this happens.
    This one will be tricky to solve, I will work on it tomorrow. I'm also planning on releasing a mana trainer tomorrow if I have time.

Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it! I'll be back tomorrow.

Hmm Zezenia doesn't pick up my inputs when it's not the focus unless the bot client is open though. That's why I mentioned it.

Anyway no problem I will just use compatibility mode work around for the time being. If you put in anymore updates or changes I'll be around to help test them and provide further input though.

That's because zezenia checks whether it is focused or not before processing any input. The bot has to disable that in order to be able to run while the client is minimized.

What I meant is that even with the focus check disabled, zezenia should not be getting key presses that aren't directly sent to it. It should not receive the key presses you send to chrome, for example. It's just suspicious and ugly. Why would they monitor key strokes that happen outside the client? The player can't play with the game out of focus anyway, understand?

Quote Originally Posted by wizzarr View Post
    That's because zezenia checks whether it is focused or not before processing any input. The bot has to disable that in order to be able to run while the client is minimized.

What I meant is that even with the focus check disabled, zezenia should not be getting key presses that aren't directly sent to it. It should not receive the key presses you send to chrome, for example. It's just suspicious and ugly. Why would they monitor key strokes that happen outside the client? The player can't play with the game out of focus anyway, understand?
    Ah yeah that makes sense. No idea that was the case, thanks for shedding light on that. Seems sketchy as fuck lol