Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Starting a project - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Starting a project

Oh, I see. Yeah, I just fixed that bug a few hours ago. Let me update the new version

Ok, try this: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...86982344492962

What's new: I activated the items list (click on Refresh) and also activated the player info part.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzarr View Post
    Ok, try this: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...86982344492962

What's new: I activated the items list (click on Refresh) and also activated the player info part.
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1452036134/

Known false positive, just putting it up here though.

Wow, I had no idea. I will look into it, thank you.

It must be something related to the windows api memory and thread functions.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzarr View Post
    Wow, I had no idea. I will look into it, thank you.

It must be something related to the windows api memory and thread functions.
    Upon launching the exe almost all visuals disappear. Interestingly I was able to see players names and monsters on the floor below me.

I can confirm the auto looter does work however it's clearly unusable because of the light intensity bug. Below is J&J Auto message provided when trying to adjust light intensity slider.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at bot.ZezeniaProcess2.ReadAs[T](IntPtr address, Int32[] offsets, Int32 stringBlockSize)
    at bot.ZezeniaProcess2.ReadAddress(IntPtr baseAddress, Int32[] offsets)
    at bot.ZezeniaApi2.Addresses.CurrentLightAddress(Zeze niaClient2 client)
    at bot.ZezeniaApi2.SetLight(ZezeniaClient2 client, Int32 lightIntensity)
    at bot.MainWindow.trackBar1_Scroll(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.TrackBar.OnScroll(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.TrackBar.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    bot
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Downloads/bot.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34270 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
    System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    Last edited by givemeprogram; 01-06-2016 at 01:09 AM.

Are you using the latest client? I've never seen this bug, and I can't reproduce it.
    Light intensity can't do that, it doesn't mess with graphics, it merely changes the value of light in memory.
    The function to change the light does overwrite some instructions in memory, because Zezenia updates the light value
    every half a second or so. If you are using an older client, the bot will overwrite something else in memory.
    Pretty interesting result tho.
    Last edited by wizzarr; 01-06-2016 at 01:26 AM.

Yeah most recent client. The second the bot is launched whatever it's overwriting is causing the gfx file to no longer load assets. Even removes the background at the login screen.

Check the first page for update and screenshots. I will look further into this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by givemeprogram View Post
    Yeah most recent client. The second the bot is launched whatever it's overwriting is causing the gfx file to no longer load assets. Even removes the background at the login screen.

Wait, this bug happens after you open the bot, without clicking anywhere, or after you fiddle with the light?

Yeah it occurs instantly no matter the order and only way to fix it is to close bot and reopen client. I launched the Zezenia client in Windows XP compatability mode and everything works aside from the light slider, but it doesn't kill the graphics.