Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Possible to make a bot with offsets based from baseadr?

Thread: Possible to make a bot with offsets based from baseadr?

Question Possible to make a bot with offsets based from baseadr?

Maybe kind of confusing title, but I'm wondering if it's possible to make a quite simple tool/bot for Tibia only using one address, the base address and only use base address + offset for all other things?

Example..
    Baseadr + 0x10 = HP
    Baseadr + 0x14 = MANA
    Baseadr + 0x20 = BLIST
    So on and so forth? For easy updating? As you know most 7.4 ots are 7.7, so by just changing the base address the bot should work unless they changed things drasticly within the client. Im not thinking of "updating" as for a completely new version.

Know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony32 View Post
    Maybe kind of confusing title, but I'm wondering if it's possible to make a quite simple tool/bot for Tibia only using one address, the base address and only use base address + offset for all other things?

Example..
    Baseadr + 0x10 = HP
    Baseadr + 0x14 = MANA
    Baseadr + 0x20 = BLIST
    So on and so forth? For easy updating? As you know most 7.4 ots are 7.7, so by just changing the base address the bot should work unless they changed things drasticly within the client. Im not thinking of "updating" as for a completely new version.

Know what I mean?
    These offsets are not constant. In fact these offsets is what would be our addresses.

So basically what you are saing is i.e. Baseadr + BLIST = BLIST.

Yeah, but Im thinking if the offsets will be the same but just changing the basear is enough when moving from one 7.7 client to another 7.7 client? Some have different base :P

I don't think it is possible. Anyway, any code change (client update) would break the pattern.

Eg.:

Client version 1
    Code:
    int A;
    int B;
    int C
    Let us say B address = A address + 0x50 and C address = A address + 0xEB.

Client version 2
    Code:
    int A;
    int B;
    int X;
    int C
    The pattern would be broken as there are new info (int X) between the "baseaddress" and everything else.

Btw, this might be useful: tpforums.org/forum/threads/6279-AutoUpdate-project

Daniel (from Blackd tools) use something similar code to auto update his bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Katchup View Post
    Btw, this might be useful: tpforums.org/forum/threads/6279-AutoUpdate-project

Daniel (from Blackd tools) use something similar code to auto update his bot.
    I'll take a look, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Katchup View Post
    I don't think it is possible. Anyway, any code change (client update) would break the pattern.

Eg.:

Client version 1
    Code:
    int A;
    int B;
    int C
    Let us say B address = A address + 0x50 and C address = A address + 0xEB.

Client version 2
    Code:
    int A;
    int B;
    int X;
    int C
    The pattern would be broken as there are new info (int X) between the "baseaddress" and everything else.
    I know, but as I said in the first post, there is no client update, just switching between customclients of the same baseversion (like all 7.4 ots uses 7.72 client)

I think i understand you.

But, there is no way, and there you go the why.

Even the smallest change in the client could change all the other addresses, by this way your offsets would be out of date even from 7.4 to 7.72.

You've got to make some classes that would hold the addresses from all the versions you want and then set them to one place (global) that you would use.

gotcha?