Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[Request] Get Map Pointer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Request] Get Map Pointer

Quote Originally Posted by henriqueshb View Post
    Hmm... Im using 6.1 ill give it try. Thanks.
    Doesn't work.

I'm using Windows 10 x64 would that mean something?
    WTF just this one I cant find.

[EDIT]
    Did not work on 6.2.
    Even repeating from the beginning there is no way of finding it, even with the '822528' maximum offset value...
    Any ideas? A workaround maybe...
    Last edited by henriqueshb; 11-20-2015 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Aditional info

I think you can find a workaround here: http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/60...omatic-Updates

Go to the second post under Tiles Pointer and read carefully. If you run the script (C# or C++) at the end of the main posts, I'm pretty sure it still finds the pointer, otherwise map structure had a big change and I'll have to take a closer look.

I took a look and, indeed, there were changes to the way they store data in the client.

When trying to find pointers through "Pointer scan for this address" feature, let both "Improve pointerscan with gath..." and "Stop traversing a path..." unchecked. Doing this, you gonna find a few pointers.

The right pointer is that starting with "Tibia.exe" and there is a number 2016 very close to it (2016 is total number of tiles stored in the local map).

Quote Originally Posted by Blequi View Post
    I took a look and, indeed, there were changes to the way they store data in the client.

When trying to find pointers through "Pointer scan for this address" feature, let both "Improve pointerscan with gath..." and "Stop traversing a path..." unchecked. Doing this, you gonna find a few pointers.

The right pointer is that starting with "Tibia.exe" and there is a number 2016 very close to it (2016 is total number of tiles stored in the local map).
    OMG... Ur amazing... I will take a look at it. And let you know if everything goes OK.

Thank yah.

SOLVED!!!!!!!

As Blequi said, you must leave in "Pointer scan for this address" feature, let both "Improve pointerscan with gath..." and "Stop traversing a path..." unchecked!

And Also you might have the values like the image bellow.

As it should be:
    lHdC9Mz - Imgur.jpg

The result:
    0cb2L1f - Imgur.png

Thanks to ALL OF YOU!!!!
    Last edited by henriqueshb; 11-23-2015 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Lack of image