Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Perform mouse click in different process without moving mouse. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perform mouse click in different process without moving mouse.

Drag something with your mouse like a bunch of gold coins without shift or ctrl modifiers and don't press enter, thus this will lock your cursor in dragging mode. Then switch to Cheatn Engine and search for something other than 0. Switch back to Tibia and release the item and search for 0. (Tibia API has an enum for such values)

Repeat this process until you find the desired address.

After you got the address, you usually will simulate drag movement like follows:

• LBUTTONDOWN in the source position
    • write the value of "Cursor Dragging" to the cursor address
    • LBUTTONUP in the destination position

Quote Originally Posted by Blequi View Post
    Drag something with your mouse like a bunch of gold coins without shift or ctrl modifiers and don't press enter, thus this will lock your cursor in dragging mode. Then switch to Cheatn Engine and search for something other than 0. Switch back to Tibia and release the item and search for 0. (Tibia API has an enum for such values)

Repeat this process until you find the desired address.

After you got the address, you usually will simulate drag movement like follows:

• LBUTTONDOWN in the source position
    • write the value of "Cursor Dragging" to the cursor address
    • LBUTTONUP in the destination position

Thank you so much, once again u save my life

Quote Originally Posted by Paskudek View Post
    Thank you so much, once again u save my life
    So are you going to write Tibia's memory or use that 1 pixel stuff? Let me know because i'm newbie =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Katchup View Post
    So are you going to write Tibia's memory or use that 1 pixel stuff? Let me know because i'm newbie =)
    I'm not 100% sure yet but I'll probobly write tibia's memory, this 1 pixel shift could be annoying when multiple clients are running.