Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

J&J Bot
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: J&J Bot

Cool J&J Bot

Hey guys, I created this thread for people that are interested in testing and using an under development version of the bot for Zezenia that I'm writing.

Latest version: DOWNLOAD

2.0: DOWNLOAD

1.0: DOWNLOAD

*You may need to install .Net Framework 4.5

What's been going on...

[done] Crack *.map files;
    Now I can read the *.map files and extract them to bitmap, which
    will allow me to write a kickass path finder in the future.

[done] Crack itemscache.dat;
    I now have the ids of 307 items that are stored in this file.
    There is near 2800 other ids that are not named though.

[in progress] Crack zezenia.gfx;

Please, let me know if the light hack is working for you!

This release includes:

• Char stats display (level, hp, mp);
    • List all opened containers items;
    • Light intensity control (hopefully fixed now);
    • Loot button auto clicker;
    • Food eater;
    • Login feature (will be improved to auto login etc);
    • Any version on-the-fly multi-client creator;

Update Jan, 28
    • Added mana trainer;
    • Fixed food eater bug where food wouldn't be eaten if the container was taller than a certain size;

Update Feb, 3
    • Added healer;
    • Improved and fixed several little things;

Known bugs:

1 - Your client must be named "Zezenia", keep this in mind
    in case you create an MC with the bot. Otherwise, the bot
    won't identify the client;

2 - Only foods in items.xml will be eaten.
    I'm in the process of updating the list.

By the design:

The bot only hooks to the first opened process, which means it will ignore
    other instances of the client if you use MC. I will add support for multiple clients
    further down the road.

Mana trainer tutorial

Example:

First script wil be evaluated first, because its priprity is higher.
    If my mana gets below 99%, the bot will eat food from any opened container every 10 seconds until my mana is equal or greater than 100%.

Second script will be evaluated after the first because its priority is lower.
    If my mana gets below 9, the bot will use a mana ampoule every 1 second from any opened container until my mana is equal or greater than 150, then it will stop.

Keep in mind that if one script is running, the other scripts can start running too.
    For example, is my mana is below 9, the bot will bot eat food first AND use mana ampoule later.
    Last edited by wizzarr; 02-03-2016 at 07:38 PM.

Looks like there's still an issue with the memory that the light intensity is changing.

1Light Inst 89-45-14
    Expected: 89-45-14
    Chg Flag to 1 Inst C6-40-31-00
    Expected: C6-40-31-01 (or 90-90-90-90)
    Out focus wil set flag to 00
    1Light Inst 89-45-14
    Expected: 89-45-14
    Chg Flag to 1 Inst C6-40-31-00
    Expected: C6-40-31-01 (or 90-90-90-90)
    Out focus wil set flag to 00
    Getting the same issue as before, however the slider is actually editing something to do with lighting. If I slide it all the way to 100% I can see the hues from light affects on screen disappear because all the game is set to max brightness I assume.

You saying there is an issue just because of the messages or you experienced something? The messages are supposed to appear. When you turn all the way to bright, all the hues should disappear. Try setting to different values, I think it is working.

Did you test the login and mc?

Quote Originally Posted by wizzarr View Post
    You saying there is an issue just because of the messages or you experienced something? The messages are supposed to appear. When you turn all the way to bright, all the hues should disappear. Try setting to different values, I think it is working.

Did you test the login and mc?
    No it was showing up all black again like before. I just included the debug just in case. Haven't tested the other features yet will give them a try after this hunt.

Can you please open the bot after you have logged in, then copy the debug message and post a screen of your client if possible?

Also tested new features. MC Client works fine, key re-binder doesn't look like it's enabled yet, and the auto login isn't working properly attached exception text for error below.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.Exception: At ZezeniaProcess2.ReadAs< System.IntPtr>
    address: 0x0000005C
    offsets: [68][74][8][5C]
    pointer path: 0x005D85C0 -> 0x01E48F58 -> 0x289F9AAC -> 0x00000008 -> 0x0000005C = buffer
    buffer = null
    ret = null
    Exception message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at bot.ZezeniaProcess2.ReadAs[T](IntPtr address, Int32[] offsets, Int32 stringBlockSize)
    at bot.ZezeniaProcess2.ReadAddress(IntPtr baseAddress, Int32[] offsets)
    at bot.MainWindow.CharListLoaded()
    at bot.MainWindow.btnLogin_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Also heads up the auto looter only works with the default loot window size. If you increase the width it just drags the window around the screen with you trying to click where the loot button is by default.
    Last edited by givemeprogram; 01-09-2016 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks a lot man! I will address these problems!

Which option of rendering are you using, opengl, direct3d, or directdraw? I tested the bot in several different machines and the light works on all of them. BUT if I change the graphics to DirectDraw, I can reproduce part of your bug.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzarr View Post
    Which option of rendering are you using, opengl, direct3d, or directdraw? I tested the bot in several different machines and the light works on all of them. BUT if I change the graphics to DirectDraw, I can reproduce part of your bug.
    direct3d, I've tried it in all 3 and it happens to them all though.