Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

J&J Bot - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: J&J Bot

Please, explain the problem with auto eat.
    Also, really glad to know login is working.
    I will release a new version soon enough with some bug corrections.

The problem he is having with auto eat is likely user error. It obviously doesn't work unless you click refresh and let the bot load opened container items.

Actually the eater doesn't depend on that. I just created the items list to facilitate my life while coding.
    When you activate the eater, it will check every opened container for food items, and will eat the first "eatable" found.
    However, I didn't code ALL foods ids in the bot, so it won't work unless you have any of these:

<item id="605" name="trout" />
    <item id="611" name="egg" />
    <item id="617" name="pieces of meat" />
    <item id="626" name="bread" />
    <item id="875" name="pieces of cheese" />
    <item id="2020" name="strugeon" />
    <item id="2026" name="pike" />
    <item id="2032" name="salmon" />
    <item id="2038" name="carp" />
    <item id="2044" name="perch" />
    <item id="2056" name="whitefish" />
    <item id="2014" name="char" />

Just realized this is a huge problem.

Btw, did the light work for you? It seems to be working for everybody else =(

The eater should find food in minimized containers too.

Oh hmm I thought that's what got the eater working for me awhile ago. I was having issues with it not eating eggs and meat. And no never got the light to work still causing the same issue rendering it impossible to play. Was running the older version you sent me with it disabled but some functions stopped working properly. I don't know how my setup could vary from others, it's a very odd issue.

We could work it out if you are willing to install cheat engine

Also, I will look into the eater problem

Currently got nGuard running for blade and soul so it will probably lock cheat engine down if I try to mess with it at the moment. Shit is annoying had to use unlocker just to delete a folder earlier because it locks down ownership of everything lol. I'll pull it out later and check it out though wanna help you resolve that because I'm assuming someone else will run into it as well eventually.

Cool, pm me anytime

auto loot stop working for me..

autoeat do work for me, i had all slot in container showing and it no work.
    works if i make container small.

https://youtu.be/0Vrgtf1Ru4Y

Hey raffz, thank you for the video man, I really appreciate it.
    Also, yes, there is more to come! I've been working on cracking some of the files
    zezenia use that I will need to develop a decent cavebot.

I just wrote a tool that can read itemscache.dat and extrac world map for any floor from the map files.

Next I will release a healer.