Hi guys, I just started learning game hacking a few months ago and I managed to go a long way by myself. However, for a few weeks now I've been trying to solve a problem but I'm all out of ideas.

I'm writing a bot for Zezenia, and I can't find any concrete information about the map or the battle list.

What I've tried for the map:

I tried to drop items on a tile and trace the ID in memory, but it doesn't work like Tibia. If I drop a gold coin, I can find its ID, then if I drop another item on top of it, the contents of the address changes to "trash".

I tried dropping several items, logging out, and then logging in and searching the ids in memory. I found them but I can't find a relation between the addresses. I tried searching the structure signature in memory to see if I would find the address of an item nearby another item, thus indicating the use of a linked list, but I didn't find anything.

I tried a whole lot of stuff, I cant write everything here otherwise the post will be way too long.

For the creatures:

I tried looking for the id of the creatures in the screen in memory, and I managed to find them. However, again, the addresses seem to have no relation. Also, the contents of the addresses the contains the IDs keep changing even if the game doesn't change.

I tried logging in a deserted area, only 2 chars, I found the ID of both of them, but after a while they changed again. Sometimes they change to trash, sometimes they change to ids of creatures I can't see (other floors). It is a mess.

Example of offsets:

base + 8 +18 +e124 + 8 +4 +14 + 10 (creatuer A)
base + 8 +18 +e128 + 8 +4 +14 + 10 (creatuer B)
base + 8 +18 +e12C + 8 +4 +14 + 10 (creatuer C)

It would appear that changng the third offset I could loop thourgh all the creatures but then the fourth creature will be at an address like

base + 8 +18 +e124 + 8 + C+14 + 10 (creatuer D)
base + 8 +18 +e128 + 8 + C+14 + 10 (creatuer E)

Now the third offset seems to play a role again, but the 5th offset changed from 4 to C...

Can anybody help, I'm clueless.