Quote Originally Posted by csharpskills View Post
@wizzarr
why you even say this?
people get banned cuz of gm, not bot.
why you say fix problem that do not exist?
then you say "zezenia do not check open programs", write email to KZ if you want to tell he how to protect game better
you make light hack and now a god?
I didn't tell or order anyone to fix anything: it was a suggestion. There's no need to act all butthurt and childish, how old are you? Anyway, I never wrote a "light hack", it was just part of the bot I was developing. The project actually had more to it than that. Even if it was "only a light hack", just by the way you talk Im 101% sure you could never wrote anything similar without support. It is easy when you have gogabytes of tutorial, try breaking some ground kid.

I probably know more about zezenia inner workings than you. I broke their encryptions, file formats (map, dat, and gfx) without any support from anyone and without any life experience inthe matter, I merely studied for a couple of months to achieve something quite substantial. So, before you start talking shit, look at yourself.

I made OBSERVATIONS that are nothing more than that, OBSERVATION. I lost count of how many ppl msges me for help and I always helped them without asking for nothing in return, and Im glad to contribute with the community. What have you done to help Zezenia community?