Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

cavebot - Page 23
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: cavebot

Kkk duvido q seja o kaz falando ali encima mais qd é se eu tomar ban em todos os chares simplesmente paro de jogar o cara é burro kk os bots tão comprando todos os pcard do market fazendo os players ter q comprar mais na rl ou seja gerando mais lucro pra ele até parece q ele vai dar um tiro no pé desse...

Quote Originally Posted by gblxd91 View Post
    Kkk duvido q seja o kaz falando ali encima mais qd é se eu tomar ban em todos os chares simplesmente paro de jogar o cara é burro kk os bots tão comprando todos os pcard do market fazendo os players ter q comprar mais na rl ou seja gerando mais lucro pra ele até parece q ele vai dar um tiro no pé desse...
    Concordo. Mas tem bobo pra tudo neh!

I see people complaining about bans. It is just soooo easy to detect you using this bot because it uses the simplest injection technique, which means all the zezenia has to do is check the loaded modules every now and then and boom, detected.
    Also, the client does not check for programs in your pc, it only checks for a few opened ones. They use, for example, the Kernel32 IsDebuggerPresent to detec olly debugger and stuff.

Since I'm not working on Zezenia anymore, I advise the developer here to work with simulation, tpc, or stealth injection instead of regular dll injection.

Keep in mind tho that Zezenia has a very very small community in comparison to other games, like Tibia. It is pretty easy to monitor less than 1000 online players.

Best of luck for y'all

Quote Originally Posted by wizzarr View Post
    I see people complaining about bans. It is just soooo easy to detect you using this bot because it uses the simplest injection technique, which means all the zezenia has to do is check the loaded modules every now and then and boom, detected.
    Also, the client does not check for programs in your pc, it only checks for a few opened ones. They use, for example, the Kernel32 IsDebuggerPresent to detec olly debugger and stuff.

Since I'm not working on Zezenia anymore, I advise the developer here to work with simulation, tpc, or stealth injection instead of regular dll injection.

Keep in mind tho that Zezenia has a very very small community in comparison to other games, like Tibia. It is pretty easy to monitor less than 1000 online players.

Best of luck for y'all
    it say server side. no module check yet and use bot for 1+year so happy for this time
    thanks for kind words
    Donate if you enjoy/doar se você lucro: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=GXCWCRFS92ZWQ

@wizzarr
    why you even say this?
    people get banned cuz of gm, not bot.
    why you say fix problem that do not exist?
    then you say "zezenia do not check open programs", write email to KZ if you want to tell he how to protect game better
    you make light hack and now a god?

Quote Originally Posted by csharpskills View Post
    @wizzarr
    why you even say this?
    people get banned cuz of gm, not bot.
    why you say fix problem that do not exist?
    then you say "zezenia do not check open programs", write email to KZ if you want to tell he how to protect game better
    you make light hack and now a god?
    I didn't tell or order anyone to fix anything: it was a suggestion. There's no need to act all butthurt and childish, how old are you? Anyway, I never wrote a "light hack", it was just part of the bot I was developing. The project actually had more to it than that. Even if it was "only a light hack", just by the way you talk Im 101% sure you could never wrote anything similar without support. It is easy when you have gogabytes of tutorial, try breaking some ground kid.

I probably know more about zezenia inner workings than you. I broke their encryptions, file formats (map, dat, and gfx) without any support from anyone and without any life experience inthe matter, I merely studied for a couple of months to achieve something quite substantial. So, before you start talking shit, look at yourself.

I made OBSERVATIONS that are nothing more than that, OBSERVATION. I lost count of how many ppl msges me for help and I always helped them without asking for nothing in return, and Im glad to contribute with the community. What have you done to help Zezenia community?

Quote Originally Posted by raffz View Post
    it say server side. no module check yet and use bot for 1+year so happy for this time
    thanks for kind words
    Nice. Im a little outdated, havent had much time to work on Zezenia.
    Are you activelly developing the bot? Do you have interest in the map explorer and gfx extractor? I could upload some stuff that I have here if you think it could help you.
    I remember tou asked me about corpses ids.
    Dis you find the address where the last corpse id is stored since then?

Quote Originally Posted by chahablaha View Post
    Just to warn people! THIS IS ON THE SAGE FORUM!!!!!
    "I've been working on a server-side automatic detection of bots, and we should see the first ban wave this weekend." KZ
    Não sei se a informação desse cara é real, mais eu realmente fui banido, e o bot não apitou hora nenhuma.
    Logo quando logo tem essa mensagem em vermelho :
    This account is banned until deletion. The reason stated is "Violated rule 5 - Comment: Using illegal botting software.".

e Logo na aba Criminal Record :
    20th March 2016 08:17:36 Account Ban Until Deletion 5 months 27 days to deletion Violated rule 5 - Comment: Using illegal botting software.

Como disse logo acima, não sei se o que o membro ali realmente e o KZ, mais eu realmente fui deletado.
    O nome do personagem que eu usei para testar o Bot foi : Macaranga

Quote Originally Posted by saiddias View Post
    Não sei se a informação desse cara é real, mais eu realmente fui banido, e o bot não apitou hora nenhuma.
    Logo quando logo tem essa mensagem em vermelho :
    This account is banned until deletion. The reason stated is "Violated rule 5 - Comment: Using illegal botting software.".

e Logo na aba Criminal Record :
    20th March 2016 08:17:36 Account Ban Until Deletion 5 months 27 days to deletion Violated rule 5 - Comment: Using illegal botting software.

Como disse logo acima, não sei se o que o membro ali realmente e o KZ, mais eu realmente fui deletado.
    O nome do personagem que eu usei para testar o Bot foi : Macaranga
    Voce só uso o bot ou voce uso o mc?

Bom dia galera !

seguinte eu perdi 2 char mew e mew imrao perdeu seu char usando essa bot , vcs jah descobriram como eles estão detectando o bot e recomendaveu usa, ou da 1 tempo ate vcs acharem e consegui camufla mais ele, teriam como me ajuda com isso obrigado ^^