Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

cavebot - Page 3
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: cavebot

I'm having a bit of trouble going up and down ladders is there a special way to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Reife View Post
    I'm having a bit of trouble going up and down ladders is there a special way to do this?
    yes is hard, if go up/down need two point on line
    look image:

I'm not managing to score monsters with 3 words to attack ... Is there any way??? Ex>( GELID GIANT EARTHWORM) the bot does not recognize...
    The bot very freezes the computer , it is normal ?
    The Bot is wonderful , you are to be congratulated !!! Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Godofman View Post
    I'm not managing to score monsters with 3 words to attack ... Is there any way??? Ex>( GELID GIANT EARTHWORM) the bot does not recognize...
    The bot very freezes the computer , it is normal ?
    The Bot is wonderful , you are to be congratulated !!! Thank you...
    yes is slow, http://www.filedropper.com/zez56g for gelid

virus hack trojan keylogger

Quote Originally Posted by itasp View Post
    virus hack trojan keylogger
    if virus hack trojan keylogger malware worm
    not use, we dont care

Hey guys,
    Theres anyway to put a safe gm detector in this program?

if GM msg or appears the bot stop killing and logout?

Quote Originally Posted by keekeek View Post
    Hey guys,
    Theres anyway to put a safe gm detector in this program?

if GM msg or appears the bot stop killing and logout?
    hi, you spam every thread.
    yes is possible. but stop kill and logout is stupid, GM will ban.
    GM says "hi", "are you there?".
    At moment bot has alert for all players.
    I bot for many months all day no GM only recent they appear lots.

i ban many times xD

Quote Originally Posted by raffz View Post
    hi, you spam every thread.
    yes is possible. but stop kill and logout is stupid, GM will ban.
    GM says "hi", "are you there?".
    At moment bot has alert for all players.
    I bot for many months all day no GM only recent they appear lots.

i ban many times xD
    im not sure if he will ban if you just logout.
    I just lost a 130 warrior recently just because GM appeared in the time i was not in front of pc.

Works great, all functions works... but now zezenia has been updated and the zezDll need too.

thanks for sharing raffz