Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Getting Hotkeys From Memory!

Thread: Getting Hotkeys From Memory!

Getting Hotkeys From Memory!

Would anyone be so kind to inform me how to get all the hotkey via memory reading in C#?

Im a beginner in C# so an example would be very kind.
    I've managed to find some adress's thru CE but i dont know what to do with em.

Please no flames, as stated im newb!

I remember to check that some months ago, it's a linked list of all hotkeys presets, and there is an address telling you which hotkey is active (the name of the hotkey)

Quote Originally Posted by Casky View Post
    I remember to check that some months ago, it's a linked list of all hotkeys presets, and there is an address telling you which hotkey is active (the name of the hotkey)
    Oh I had no clue about this.
    But i get an address to current active Hotkeyscheme but not much more about it.
    but after further experimenting with cheat engine im getting to alot of pointers 110 step for each key and then there are 28? and 8? and a 4? for each hotkey.
    No idea how to put it all together to be able to read them all, or for that mather even the first key via memory read,

As stated before any input would be awesome!

And the links Kush kindley posted are rather outdated or im to dumb to make em work lol,

Quote Originally Posted by Detdu View Post
    And the links Kush kindley posted are rather outdated or im to dumb to make em work lol,
    yes, this stuff is outdated. There were changes in the hotkeys structure when Cip added presets.

Quote Originally Posted by Blequi View Post
    yes, this stuff is outdated. There were changes in the hotkeys structure when Cip added presets.

Please if you know how this structure works please enlighten me, Im so new but im an eager learner!

I don't have it coded because I'm not in Tibia cheating anymore, but I recall a structure layout similar to the containers structure (std::map). Not sure, though

Ah thats to bad, il try fiddeling with it my self a bit hehe,

But thanks for trying dude, =)

At the moment im trying to read it the first Hotkey like this

int htkStart = man.Mem.ReadMemInt(Address.HtkPointer);
    int htkPointer = man.Mem.ReadMemInt(htkStart - man.Mem.baseAddress);
    int point1 = man.Mem.ReadMemInt((htkPointer + 4);
    int point2 = man.Mem.ReadMemInt((point1 + 8);
    int point3 = man.Mem.ReadMemInt((point2 + 28);
    string point3 = man.Mem.ReadMemString((point3 + 0),0x32);

MessageBox.Show("Test " + point3);

But its not working maybe i need a course in pointer but atleast thats what im getting from cheat engine, just dont know how to put em together to read the hotkeys.

Any input would be awesome!

thanks

You dont have to remove the base address from the address, you must add it to the basic address (or remove the 0x400000 and then add the baseAddress).