Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Project - MediviaBot
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Project - MediviaBot

Project - MediviaBot

Hello guys,

this is my first bot related project: a simple tool for medivia.org

it works simulating mouse/keyabord events.
    Note1: Only works on Medivia_OGL client
    Note2: Only works with classic controls
    Note3: The runemaker requires you to add the rune spell to a hotkey (ex: F10: adori gran)

Download
    https://mega.nz/#!9hV2XR4C!Zy2s0s4IU...UHCQb5UhGXni4s

Scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/d...is/1456796411/

Features
    1. Light hack
    2. Antidle
    3. Eatfood
    4. Runemaker
    5. Aimbot
    6. Custom hotkeys (with items)

Image:

Any feedback is welcome, cya.
    Last edited by henqqq; 03-19-2016 at 06:25 PM.

I'll defo try it when I get back to Medivia. Looks nice

I think there is something wrong with your container reader, sometimes it miss some containers.

How you managed to find the root widget address?

If you take suggestions (I know I know, learn and do it myself...) some of the old-school features of things like TibiaCandy would be cool... rainbow outfit if it's possible, changing the color value/intensity of the lighthack... little things like that.

I think there is something wrong with your container reader, sometimes it miss some containers.
    it does? on which conditions?
    it's been a while sinde i wrote that...

How you managed to find the root widget address?
    Each "widget" has an unique id, this id is a string, so just use the search for string option on cheat engine, and you'll easily find it.

If you take suggestions (I know I know, learn and do it myself...) some of the old-school features of things like TibiaCandy would be cool... rainbow outfit if it's possible, changing the color value/intensity of the lighthack... little things like that.
    rainbow outfit is just useless...

but i like the idea of customizing the light color/intensity to make it looks like torch or something... btw, it's open source anyone is welcome to make pull requests on github...

Useless yes, amusing? Yes.

How bout something like a speed fisher?

On the one hand, having a huge variety of functions is great. On the other, botting is what ruined Tibia. Definitely conflicted lol.

would be AWESOME if you could add slime training feature to the program.
    Thanks in advance!

Awesome work man! Been looking for a lighthack and runemaker for Medivia for a while and this bot works like a charm.
    The lighthack works great. So does the eating and anti idle properties. The "log out if out of blanks" function is nice, are you planning on adding other features? Such as "log out if player enter screen" etc. The runemaker also works really well. However after making a rune, the bot puts it back in your main backpack (probably because it is the one opened first?). Is this intended? This sometimes results in filling my bp of food under me with GFB runes, which could be a disaster
    Looking forward to follow the development of this bot.

Thought of making cavebot?