Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Project - MediviaBot - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Project - MediviaBot

at first set in runmaker u want do runes at mana percent above or mana above XXX. I do mana Above and for example 120 to make hmm runes. Next get heavy magic missile from the list. then ofc put adori gran spell on somehotkey in ur tibianic hotkeys. If u have all done like this, just ENABLE , and wait for MAGIC

Hi mate, this bot is very good job Could U make spear pick up please and stop attack if hp is lower and start if is higher? If u need donations just msg me

Thanks man! Its work perfectly now!

i can't use "use item on yourself" and "use item on target". Can u help me please?

bro can you add a spear pick up please that will make this bot full for me :$

Hello im having problems getting your bot to work i can only get it to work on one client. It doesn't seem to respond when im using a second mc char.

Im having a few issues:

*Sometimes the bot wont eat food even if the character isn't regging mana.

*The program doesn't seem to work sometimes (im following all the steps using open GL and classic controll) but when im pressing on enable (all the right settings) it doesn't seem to react. Relogging sometimes will fix the issue. It is very random and i cant seem to find out why im having these issues.

it seems it makes all runes except SDs, just doesnt cast the spell - the issue seems to be it thinks the spell is "adori gran mort" from new tibia instead of "adori vita vis" because when i put gran mort on hotkey, it tries to cast that but when i put anything else it doesnt try to.
    overall good bot, but how to fix this?

any chance of sources?

@edit
    if someone has the same problem
    hex editor @0001f370 replace adori gran mort with adori vita vis
    Last edited by cactus5; 05-04-2016 at 06:53 PM.

Please try Google before asking about Updated Product Info edbb9b2

Top Rated Product Site

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Website b1_595d