Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Project - MediviaBot - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Project - MediviaBot

you can send me the following
    id items to use in aim
    Id UH
    Id SD
    Id Mana Fluid

Quote Originally Posted by player medivia View Post
    you can send me the following
    id items to use in aim
    Id UH
    Id SD
    Id Mana Fluid

I thought the more he id not working hotkey only unequip worked

can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by haxApprentice View Post
    However after making a rune, the bot puts it back in your main backpack (probably because it is the one opened first?). Is this intended? This sometimes results in filling my bp of food under me with GFB runes, which could be a disaster
    Looking forward to follow the development of this bot.
    thanks for the feedback.
    the runemaker will try to find any empty slot to put the rune... i might fix this later.

Quote Originally Posted by krille View Post
    Thought of making cavebot?
    i'm very busy with work and university at the moment, so cavebot won't be done any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by player medivia View Post
    I thought the more he id not working hotkey only unequip worked

can you help me?
    you are probably not using the correct ids.

Medivia does not use the same id's of tibia.
    to check some of the id's:
    https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/OT...tems/items.xml

Quote Originally Posted by truueemm View Post
    would be AWESOME if you could add slime training feature to the program.
    Thanks in advance!
    I'm currently working on targeting system, after it's done i'll implement some slime trainer.
    btw, i'm really busy this last weeks guys, so this new features will take a while to be done

Quote Originally Posted by henqqq View Post
    I'm currently working on targeting system, after it's done i'll implement some slime trainer.
    btw, i'm really busy this last weeks guys, so this new features will take a while to be done
    sure thing, thanks mate. you're doin' a great job so far!

good luck with your university, cheers

Nevermind.
    Last edited by sh4c4w; 03-24-2016 at 09:03 AM.

the bot isnt detecting blank runes for me, takes off whatever i have in hand and then doesnt equip the blank :/ where did i go wrong?
    its weird cuz i did it exactly the same few hours earlier and it worked, now i cant get it to work o.O
    Last edited by cactus5; 04-01-2016 at 04:59 AM.

Hey this bot is awesome man, good job. Was curious if there is anyway that you could add a "feature" that would stop doing shit and let it log out after 15 minutes if that faggot GM comes on your screen, or if any of the gods show up? I'm tired of getting banned lol. Let me know. Also i'd be willing to pay you rl cash if you or anyone else has an actual automated hunting bot. thanks

The bot is very good! I'm really enjoying it, just have a doubt in runemaker . My runemaker not speak the name of magic, not making runes , does anyone know what to do? Thank you!