Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

How to find

Thread: How to find

How to find

Hello, when i see the packets methods, i see the new way to make functions of bot, but idk how find the packets? Somebody can help? I copy functions of klusbert's tool, and if you can help with archives of him, thanks!

Hello, you can check a otserver for all packets. Or use tibiaapi but be aware that some of the packets are not updated. You asked my about the attack packet structure. It is like this.

Code:
     packet.AddByte(0xA1);
             packet.AddUInt32(creatureId);
             packet.AddUInt32(AttackCount);
             client.HookProxy.SendPacketToServer(packet.Data);
    How to find battlelist address --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8146.html
    Updating addresses --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8625.html
    DataReader --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10387.html

All peoples say "if you use packets in u bot, all accounts = delet", but i think if you use a correct packets, don't have problem
    one good example is the Xenobot
    and one bad is Tibia Auto, really?

Quote Originally Posted by klusbert View Post
    Hello, you can check a otserver for all packets. Or use tibiaapi but be aware that some of the packets are not updated. You asked my about the attack packet structure. It is like this.

Code:
     packet.AddByte(0xA1);
             packet.AddUInt32(creatureId);
             packet.AddUInt32(AttackCount);
             client.HookProxy.SendPacketToServer(packet.Data);
    works fine!

As far as I know xenobot do not create own packets. It calls tibias internal functions, so tibia creates the packets for you.
    Like I do my self. in my injected.dll

Code:
    void Attack(BYTE *Buffer, int position)
    {
    	int CreatureId = Packet::ReadDWord(Buffer, &position);
    	DWORD AttackFunction = 0x00421050;
    	_asm{

MOV DWORD PTR DS : [0x934700], 0x0  // not sure what this is used for xD
    		mov ecx,CreatureId
    		call AttackFunction

}
    }

Quote Originally Posted by klusbert View Post
    As far as I know xenobot do not create own packets. It calls tibias internal functions, so tibia creates the packets for you.
    Like I do my self. in my injected.dll

Code:
    void Attack(BYTE *Buffer, int position)
    {
    	int CreatureId = Packet::ReadDWord(Buffer, &position);
    	DWORD AttackFunction = 0x00421050;
    	_asm{

MOV DWORD PTR DS : [0x934700], 0x0  // not sure what this is used for xD
    		mov ecx,CreatureId
    		call AttackFunction

}
    }
    LOL, if a create packets = get delets ? true???

Not true, I think. But there is more risk to fuck things up

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy22 View Post
    LOL, if a create packets = get delets ? true???
    It's more risky in the sense that if you miss a packet change, you might put your userbase in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Blequi View Post
    It's more risky in the sense that if you miss a packet change, you might put your userbase in trouble
    the trouble is if i'm write a wrong packet, sure?

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy22 View Post
    the trouble is if i'm write a wrong packet, sure?
    If you send malformed packets, yes, you could be banned. Does not mean you will be banned, but there is a chance.