Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Heal and Combo Bot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heal and Combo Bot

Heal and Combo Bot

I'm developing a bot

The heal is working fine.
    The combo checks if there are no heal needs before casting. If there are, it stops the combo and heals.
    There is no health potion use yet.
    Soon there will be mana trainer.
    Last edited by 447557; 04-05-2016 at 03:38 AM.

[UPDATE]

WORKING:
    Heal Bot (Spell, Mana Pot, Health Pot)
    Mana Train (With beep if player near and auto eat)
    Combo (You choose the hotkeys and spells; the combo may stop itself if you are below Health %)
    Targeting (Attack the monster you selected in the list)

TO DO:
    Cavebot with waypoint record
    Using spells on Targeting (easy but got no time to do yet, having some exams in college)
    Looting
    Barrels anti trapping
    Combo Leader with server

Quote Originally Posted by 447557 View Post
    I'm developing a bot

The heal is working fine.
    The combo checks if there are no heal needs before casting. If there are, it stops the combo and heals.
    There is no health potion use yet.
    Soon there will be mana trainer.

Email: mano_juniz@hotmail.com for more info, if you are interested.
    do not understand, just release it?

Quote Originally Posted by abrasharpa View Post
    do not understand, just release it?
    It isn't finished. I won't release it unless I got it working well with every OS.
    But I may do one simple bot with two or three functions while the actual bot isn't released; if I receive plenty emails asking for it.

I received more emails than I thought I would, even with a lot of people willing to pay me if the bot was good.
    Since I probably would delay the final launch if I was going to release it complete, I decided to release a PVP version, with the functions mostly used in PVP.
    The PVP version is finished, it just needs a few more tests and I probably will release in the forum tomorrow April 1 or Saturday, April 2.

A Pic of the PVP functions and the GUI Itself:

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by 447557 View Post
    [UPDATE]

WORKING:
    Heal Bot (Spell, Mana Pot, Health Pot)
    Mana Train (With beep if player near and auto eat)
    Combo (You choose the hotkeys and spells; the combo may stop itself if you are below Health %)
    Targeting (Attack the monster you selected in the list)

TO DO:
    Cavebot with waypoint record
    Using spells on Targeting (easy but got no time to do yet, having some exams in college)
    Looting
    Barrels anti trapping
    Combo Leader with server
    hey cara, por favor de mais informações ou pelo menos responda os e-mails, lembre-se eu sou bom em te achar...
    kkkkkkk
    brincadeirinha, só quero o bot mesmo irmão. :*

alguem teria o link do bot para postar ?

Best Product Tips

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Tips 9dedbb9

Excellent SKF Auto Parts Website

In response to the guy inquiring about e parts lv, a1a parts, auto pata, xpart, a and e auto parts, auto spares lv, auto parts open, auto salvage part, carparts europe, it auto parts, any auto parts open, auto veikals riga, I highly recommend this new NTY auto parts info or con part, about auto parts, auto parts open sunday, parts and parts auto, bmw auto salvage, english auto parts, x parts, x parts de, e auto parts, victor's auto parts, xpart, a and e auto parts, as well as this updated NTY auto parts advice on top of parts on parts, auto pae, auto parts open, bmw auto salvage, www auto parts, x parts, x parts de, auto part de, auto part auto parts, carparts lv, e auto parts, auto carparts 24, on top of this click this link about Delphi auto parts details which is also great. Also, have a look at this learn more here for Esen auto parts site and don't forget carparts lv, www auto parts, open auto parts, auto parts be, auto salvage part, auto e, a1a parts, any auto parts open, about auto parts, xparts com, auto parts & service, e parts lv, and don't forget this best Corteco auto parts tips with auto parts parts, 24 parts, auto parts still open, auto parts at, and auto parts, carparts de, e parts auto, auto deta?as riga, b and a auto parts, victor's auto parts, a and c auto parts, b & a auto parts, for good measure. Check more @ Excellent Corteco Auto Parts Site d2289de

Cool Product Website

Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Info 289dedb