Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

First steps in DLL Injection

Thread: First steps in DLL Injection

First steps in DLL Injection

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this forums is currently active or not, but i have to try. I'm Vysius, im work as developer, (right now mainly java) but i've touched many languages. I'm quite interested in DLL Injection.

Right now, my goal is to modify some parts of the Tibia client through DLL Injection. I've seen here a post with a example to add more fields to the context menu. I was wondering if we can also do something similar and create for example new Skills in the client, new buttons, new dialogs, etc...

I don't have much time right now to write, but I will upload this post as soon as possible with some advances or IMG of what i'm trying.

Thanks guys.

Administrator
    It's definitely possible. XenoBot takes advantage of DLL injection to create it's GUI within the client by utilizing the client's internal functions. This is a slightly advanced topic, but I would suggest starting with Snowak's Tibia GUI Structure thread then check out the infamous TibiaAPI.

I know its quite advanced, and i appreciate the hints to know where to start. But is there somewhere a step by step guide or tutorial with a working example on how to inject? How to use the TibiaApi? Thanks

Administrator
    There's no step-by-step guide, or tutorial, that I'm aware of. The forum is filled with TibiaAPI posts, just use the search function. Just note that TibiaAPI is pretty dated, and some of the posts regarding it are even more dated.